Air Jordan VIII

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

Originally Posted by caynelyfe

im just pissed dude up there posted a pic of fakes

Im just pissed that you couldnt figure out that those are fusions, and although they're wack that doesnt make them fake, Noob

Not a bad colorway for a viii retro though.

indifferent.gif
,those aren't fusions. Those are fake,an 8 upper with a 13 sole? The fusions were AF1 x Jordan.

Dude also talked about spizike 3's...

Im just pissed that you couldnt figure out that those are fusions, and although they're wack that doesnt make them fake, Noob

I think he's talking about the link OP posted on the first page

I think he's talking about the link OP posted on the first page

Holy crap! I just looked up the VIIIs on ebay and I cant believe how much they are going for. 300 is normal in all colors for a DS pair. When did these become so desirable?

Holy crap! I just looked up the VIIIs on ebay and I cant believe how much they are going for. 300 is normal in all colors for a DS pair. When did these become so desirable?

Man it's crazy how popular these are now, especially the Aquas. These weren't really all that popular way back in the day. I mean people still wore 'em because they were J's but compared to the prior models you definitely did not see these ones as much. I still remember them debuting these on a Super Bowl commercial too.

Man it's crazy how popular these are now, especially the Aquas. These weren't really all that popular way back in the day. I mean people still wore 'em because they were J's but compared to the prior models you definitely did not see these ones as much. I still remember them debuting these on a Super Bowl commercial too.

i need a pair of the white and red 8s i didnt want the cdp just for the 8s man those 15s r hideous! now the resale on those 8s is crazy!

i need a pair of the white and red 8s i didnt want the cdp just for the 8s man those 15s r hideous! now the resale on those 8s is crazy!

Back
Top Bottom