Air Jordan VII x Trophy Room "Olympic"

For those that hit on these for retail... what was your total after tax and shipping from Trophy Room?

Just paid $275 for this after the ebay coupon... the AMM12s cost me $265 after tax shipping so I figured I could live with $10 over retail and not feel too dirty.
My total was $243 but I live in NJ so I don’t get taxed. You won’t regret it at that price though it’s a really amazing shoe in hand.

How is the sizing on these.

I might unload some other shoes and get these with the current discount going around

Actually, I just saw I axed this on the past page. Looks like TTS it is

Last edited:
For those that hit on these for retail... what was your total after tax and shipping from Trophy Room?

Just paid $275 for this after the ebay coupon... the AMM12s cost me $265 after tax shipping so I figured I could live with $10 over retail and not feel too dirty.
Is there a promo code going on rn for eBay Fam, what’s the discount?

No.. I hope it stays that way.. I have 2 pairs of these joints.. rocked one and the other still on ice.. I’ll see if I can unload the second pair on GOAT
Ok, cool! Thanks for answering. I’m pulling the trigger. I’m not really a huge fan of the 7, but this is one of the very best I’ve seen. I gotta have it. I think in a few years the prices will really spike on these. The attention to detail is 👌 🔥

20230427_172149.jpg

Lol these will be attainable.. no one paying backdoor prices for these. With the current state of resell, these will be damn near retail
When the dust settles.

First of all I gotta start off saying I am glad this guy was right and I was able to get these for roughly $30 over retail. Retail would have been better... but these were nice and I know I would be kicking myself in the future when they get even more expensive knowing I could have basically got them for the same price + shipping from someone on here for example.

I haven't even tried these on yet, but out of the 4 pairs of 7 I own now, these are by far my favorite... to the point where I will probably just get rid of the rest of them and be content with these and Bordos when they eventually retro again. Also I need the Navy USA Jordan jersey now... gonna keep an eye out for deals.

So my problem is... Im skinny, so I need a 29-30 inch waist, ideally. These do have draw strings though so I guess that should still work even if they are bigger in the waist.

Ordered the navy USA authentic a couple weeks ago for the low and it finally shipped today! Still have a couple sizes left...

Screenshot_20230523_144326_Chrome.jpg

They also have the 96 all star jersey for the low with the above code.

Glad I went with the small.

20230530_131454.jpg

They fit about as expected. Thought the off white would match the shoes more. Almost thought they were white until they were right next to the white of the jersey. Quality is on point for the cost, feels like a pair of M&N authentics but with pockets.

Back
Top Bottom