Air Jordan VI White/Varsity Red **Bulls** (RD: 6/12/10)

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by Gags1587

Infrared pack over these easy...if I have enough money, I might pick up a pair.
You've never even seen the "Infrared" pack though.
laugh.gif

It's gonna be hilarious if this pack comes out with infrared but is all patent leather and has laser print all over.
Will be copping these for sure.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lookin' forward to these. I like how clean they look. A nice way to kick off the Summer.

will be copping these 2x if infra pack come out ugly. (suede) they shouldve put red jumpman on back. kilt the shoe.

look much much better than its black counter part. doesnt really matter if the infared pack comes out or not, will defintly buy both.

sick very nice cant wait, i havent been buying too many jays this year but these are deff one of the few.

if the og's were varsity red and infared was a new retro color witch ones would you think looked better? i say varsity

Originally Posted by safcolts

if the og's were varsity red and infared was a new retro color witch ones would you think looked better? i say varsity
I would say infrared

If the originals were fire red, which ones would look better? Stop playing what if. Sometimes I wonder if some of you respect the OG models, the way you play these what if games to try to defend today's retro colors. Just say you like them and leave it at that. They could have used almost any shade of red, infrared is what made them unique.

What if the aquas weren't aqua and were neon.
What if the grape V's were blue.

Stop it already.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

If the originals were fire red, which ones would look better? Stop playing what if. Sometimes I wonder if some of you respect the OG models, the way you play these what if games to try to defend today's retro colors. Just say you like them and leave it at that. They could have used almost any shade of red, infrared is what made them unique.

Stop it already.
all im saying is even infared sucks as a color to most if the truth was told varsity red is a better shade of red sorry to piss in your weaties but its true neon aquas and blue grapes have nothing to do with it these shoes are so close to the same just ones hot pink and ones red and as hard as it is to remember there just shoes there not golden eggs the only sneakers ive had on my feet have been jordans since the og 1's so i dont want to hear about respect im just stating my opinion and was wondering how other people felt about the colors i guess i buy shoes because the design and colors look good to me not because hot pink/infared was on the og's ive always thought infared is what kept those models from being great since day one.i remember even with the og's those colors of vi's at footlocker outlets and clearence racks the first two colors of v's and the first two colors of vii's weren't like that around me anyway hmmmm guess the colors wern't hot back then either if your old enough to remember i think i was about 17 back then buying my own shoes

Stop it already.
all im saying is even infared sucks as a color to most if the truth was told varsity red is a better shade of red sorry to piss in your weaties but its true neon aquas and blue grapes have nothing to do with it these shoes are so close to the same just ones hot pink and ones red and as hard as it is to remember there just shoes there not golden eggs the only sneakers ive had on my feet have been jordans since the og 1's so i dont want to hear about respect im just stating my opinion and was wondering how other people felt about the colors i guess i buy shoes because the design and colors look good to me not because hot pink/infared was on the og's ive always thought infared is what kept those models from being great since day one.i remember even with the og's those colors of vi's at footlocker outlets and clearence racks the first two colors of v's and the first two colors of vii's weren't like that around me anyway hmmmm guess the colors wern't hot back then either if your old enough to remember i think i was about 17 back then buying my own shoes

Infrared sucks as a color to most? LOL, was this some sort of poll you took? Footlocker outlets? So when did the black/infrareds hit clearance racks? 1991 or 2000? So what else are you going to make up to support your opinion?

Stop it already.

Infrared sucks as a color to most? LOL, was this some sort of poll you took? Footlocker outlets? So when did the black/infrareds hit clearance racks? 1991 or 2000? So what else are you going to make up to support your opinion?
it was 90 or 91 long time ago dont remember excact dates but i live in indianapolis and they were at the footlocker outlet across from my highschool and also at a store called dunhams they had mostly blacks though they were on clearance both stores had a bunch of them i bought the whites the day they released at finishline and they got the blacks and whites the same day. back then i never seen pics of jordans before the release dates never cared i guess at that age i had more on my mind i just always got the new ones when they came out 1 model a year back then i dont remember any team jordans ect back then off hand anyway i had the white infas and then got the maroons when the came out also but shortly defore the vii's release i bought the black and infared 6's at dunhams on clearnce im not saying that they didnt make more of each though since there weren't a bunch of diff models back then just telling my story about them and my opinion about them and i dont give a damn what you think im making up sorry if this infared / varsity red thing is breaking your heart id give you a cookie if you were around. i understand infared makes them unique but if as a color if its so great why hasnt it seen the light of day on any jordan other then the vi ? oh except the fusion vi

Stop it already.

it was 90 or 91 long time ago dont remember excact dates but i live in indianapolis and they were at the footlocker outlet across from my highschool and also at a store called dunhams they had mostly blacks though they were on clearance both stores had a bunch of them i bought the whites the day they released at finishline and they got the blacks and whites the same day. back then i never seen pics of jordans before the release dates never cared i guess at that age i had more on my mind i just always got the new ones when they came out 1 model a year back then i dont remember any team jordans ect back then off hand anyway i had the white infas and then got the marrons when the came out also but shortly defore the vii's release i bought the black and infared 6's at dunhams on clearnce im not saying that they didnt make more of each though since there wernt abunch of diff models back then just telling my story about them and my opinion about them and i dont give a damn what you think im making up sorry if this infared / varsity red thing is breaking your heart id give you a cookie if you were around

So you're 36/37 and remember vividly what you were doing 20 years ago? Hmmmmm, interesting.

Stop it already.

it was 90 or 91 long time ago dont remember excact dates but i live in indianapolis and they were at the footlocker outlet across from my highschool and also at a store called dunhams they had mostly blacks though they were on clearance both stores had a bunch of them i bought the whites the day they released at finishline and they got the blacks and whites the same day. back then i never seen pics of jordans before the release dates never cared i guess at that age i had more on my mind i just always got the new ones when they came out 1 model a year back then i dont remember any team jordans ect back then off hand anyway i had the white infas and then got the marrons when the came out also but shortly defore the vii's release i bought the black and infared 6's at dunhams on clearnce im not saying that they didnt make more of each though since there wernt abunch of diff models back then just telling my story about them and my opinion about them and i dont give a damn what you think im making up sorry if this infared / varsity red thing is breaking your heart id give you a cookie if you were around

So you're 36/37 and remember vividly what you were doing 20 years ago? Hmmmmm, interesting.
yes im 36 and ive always loved jordans ive never been a collector per say but i remember alot of instances of getting jordans because no matter the trend or what was happining in my life they have always intreged me i used to sit with one of my freinds in jounior high and draw the jordan 1's in class and color them different i remember when the 2 scame out and everyone was like those are 100 dollers wow was alot back then and the midsoles will ruin fast if you wear them outside the gym and when the 3's cameout everyone was like wow they made jordans low tops (i know there mids but im not sure mid even existed untill then) and so on so fourth. im sure you understand if your on a shoe fourm

now that da infrared black VI's SUCK there's no way imma cop that pack...so i'll just settle on these and call it a day....
frown.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom