Air Jordan VI White/Varsity Red **Bulls** (RD: 6/12/10)

Originally Posted by YoungAllen

White/reds are nice, but I'd much rather have the infrareds. Seeing how I already bought the black/red, I'm certainly not going to buy the pack so I guess I'll have to settle for theses. JB should've just released the pack instead of two seperate shoes and a pack.

IMMA GET THEM AN THE PACK ANYWAY!!!

Originally Posted by DaBoyWonda

im not sold on the whole Infrared package at all. I have the Varsity VI's from earlier this year and i think im just pick the White/Varsity Red VI's up and go on about my way. JB has flooded us with trash, gimmicks and useless release time after time.

Exactly my thoughts, will pick up one of these (screw the pack) and call it a day for JB this year.

Originally Posted by n1rb

Originally Posted by bulls90s

How's the quality on those?

Compared to, say, QF 2s or the 9s that just came out?

the quality is actually pretty good.. the leather seems a bit better and softer than the 2s and 9s.. its not as good as the MS VIs but the quality is certainly better than the general release jordans that we have been seeing lately
the toebox has some pretty funky "leather" different than the rest of the shoe. lol

Originally Posted by stabilz

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I will cop for retail if they are readily available. Not camping just going to get there when the mall opens then head to michaels buy the red marker and get to work. To the people that already have them. How do they fit? Is the fit similar to the Carmines?

I only ask because i thought the spacejams would be the same mold as the CDP 11s and my space jams fit better. My size 11 CDP's fit really tight while my space jams fit perfectly.

Thanks in advance
i got a 10.5 and they feel a little big. i prob could of went w. a 10 (i wear size 10.5 in almost every shoe btw)

good info there.. me too size 10.5
Thanks for the info man.  I'll grab a 10.5 instead of an 11.

Useful info in threads is appreciated

Just called my dude at FNL, they already have them and he's got my name on one. They got 5; 10.5's in comparison to the 2's they got 14 pair all together. Just to give an idea of at least my local availability. Since I heard about some quality issues, im going to take a look at them this weekend and make sure I dont want one of the other 10.5's. As long as there isnt any yellowing and paint smears they are mine.

He asked me if im interested in the Infrared pack, there was a moment of silence on the line, then we both laughed. No way am I getting the pack too! Your not getting me JB!! 300 bucks for a bright red marker and some cool packaging.....ill pass!

cant wait for release day

Immediately throwing black laces and red lace locks on these

Question- what are others opinion of this? does anyone else switch laces/lace locks on any of their j's? i threw black laces on my mars iv's and my "oreo" vi's and i liked the way it looks

Note: I dont mind if yall clown me for switchin laces or lace locks, i think it looks much better and adds a bit of individuality to my pair. Im gonna continue to do it

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

cant wait for release day

Immediately throwing black laces and red lace locks on these

Question- what are others opinion of this? does anyone else switch laces/lace locks on any of their j's? i threw black laces on my mars iv's and my "oreo" vi's and i liked the way it looks

Note: I dont mind if yall clown me for switchin laces or lace locks, i think it looks much better and adds a bit of individuality to my pair. Im gonna continue to do it

i don't really like switching laces on my shoes when it comes to jordans. i might do it to some nikes but i like keeping my J's the way they are. but to each his own. rock your kicks the way you want them. with that said, i will be switching the lace locks to varsity red ones.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

seen these yesterday..and man these look good...mos definitely will be coppin..

Originally Posted by gentry187

i don't really like switching laces on my shoes when it comes to jordans. i might do it to some nikes but i like keeping my J's the way they are. but to each his own. rock your kicks the way you want them. with that said, i will be switching the lace locks to varsity red ones.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I feel the same way. Only Jordan that I have different laces in is my white/carolina blue or powder or whatever shade of lt blue they are six's. Because I thought the white laces were TOO white for the shoes.
I might get these anyway though. I'm still back and fourth. Varsity goes better with my clothes, you know.

Back
Top Bottom