Air Jordan VI Retro 2010 Preview via TheShoeGame.com

THOSE R... The only pair of VIs i'll ever wear!
pimp.gif
copped

JB really knows how to ruin a shoe with the use of patent leather. If I never see PL on another shoe again (besides the 11's of course) I'll be onehappy camper

If they had use Full Grain leather on the other hand, these would be coppable. The choices those idiots make over at JB astounds me.

First reaction: These joints are tuff
2nd reaction: wait a minute...let's take a look here.. I feel the whole shoe should be patent leather if anything

but the overall idea is cool I guess, something different is always good

They look aight, need to see more actualy pictures before i decide if i want to cop or not.

no..no...NO!!! The olympic VI's would have been tough if the patent leather wasn't there but just leather..

Now ya gonna put the patent leather on MORE VI''s?!!?

Jordan Brand stop... just change the patent leather to REAL leather or suede...

Then we can debate whether or not the shoe is hot or not..

Right now that shoe looks HORRIBLE
alien.gif

i hope we at least get the INFARED VI's & NO PATENT LEATHER...
tired.gif

NEED MORE PICS. . . . at this point, probably would pass those colors just arent placed correctly for me . . . .

i better see something good for the chicago CW cause these are straight weak sauce

Looks like its patent and nubuck.

I don't hate them, I kinda like them but it's not something I would wear anymore.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Well NY Giants did Sorta tell us about these....... Not Sure How I feel about these yet, still trying to digest these

I did? Don't think so.....

Well, I'm assuming those are the samples of the "BLACK/TRUE BLUE/LT GRAPHITE/VARSITY RED". Enjoy!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom