Air Jordan VI Olympic 2008 First Look!

They should have just give us White/Infrareds as a quickstrike instead of these.

They exactly like them with a mix of Sport blue in the back(except the red jumpman AIR)

Edit:Alright we seen the shoe now leak us the pics BabyJ//PO//Air Randy

pimp.gif
To me at least.
These could look smooth with some outfits if finesse is applied.

Those kinda suck. I dont no where they get these idea's. Like who said an all white VI with a multi-colored midsole was a good look. It looks like i wouldwear them if i were on the jamaican bob sled team......pass

im not even going to lie, im feeling these a lot , looks like a great summer shoe I'll def. be copping these will break necks easily, keep hating nthopefully itll be a easy cop.

sad day for JB when people are truly considering these...oh well, to each his own i guess

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

im not even going to lie, im feeling these a lot , looks like a great summer shoe I'll def. be copping these will break necks easily, keep hating nt hopefully itll be a easy cop.

I was kind of thinking the same. I'm feeling these a little bit. They are not that bad. They will be copped by many regardless because they are the legendary VI's. I think this is the best actualway that they could have pulled off this concept for this shoe. You think NT is complaining know. What if it was the alternative and the the upper portion ofthe the shoe had been multi colored instead of the midsole...
eyes.gif

Hmmm....on the fence. They are right for customizing but going out and buying these just backs up the bs that JB is putting out. Shoulda just given uswhite/infrareds. I do know Ill be coppin the carmines fo sho!

For some reason I look at theese n think COOGI
laugh.gif
Though I might gettheses because they r unique but that depends on how I feel after the pakage
devil.gif

It's a 50/50 like/dislike for me. It's like im getting 50% of what I want.

1. A Retro VI with a White Upper (Like)
2. A Retro VI with Hideous colors. (Dislike)

Damn JB. The only way I get these is if the Money is plentiful at the time of release. Other than that it's a easy pass for me.

Originally Posted by yeahwhatup

Originally Posted by 3thaman

I'll paint those midsoles and make them these.

side06-02.gif
Screw you gentry, I'll make them right myself.
devil.gif

laugh.gif
thats what im going to do too.

Same thing ima do homie

Damn yeahwhatup whose that girl in your avy???
devil.gif
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom