Air Jordan VI Olympic 2008 First Look!

Originally Posted by chrisMatiC413

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

IMAGINE bein in the For Sale threads like;

FS: DS Air Jordan III, II, XVI and Gay Pride VI's for cheap!

laugh.gif

roll.gif

can we edit the name of this thread to reflect NTs new name for this garbage

I did like the fact that with customization they could've looked like the white/infrared's, but now since somebody mentioned that these have patentleather it's definitely a pass for me. I would much rather have those b'loyals that really look like the white/infrared's over these. A pair of6's with patent leather is really laughable.

Oh yessir, Task is back. These are type crazy, lets not forget many hated on Laneys back in 2000 and they're going for hefty amounts nowadays. Disinfectthese with the ******ed Polo gear. Late.

Bronx up!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by TaskforcePlus2

Oh yessir, Task is back. These are type crazy, lets not forget many hated on Laneys back in 2000 and they're going for hefty amounts nowadays. Disinfect these with the ******ed Polo gear. Late.

Bronx up!
smokin.gif

The Laney's are still an ugly %*$ shoe

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by TaskforcePlus2

Oh yessir, Task is back. These are type crazy, lets not forget many hated on Laneys back in 2000 and they're going for hefty amounts nowadays. Disinfect these with the ******ed Polo gear. Late.

Bronx up!
smokin.gif

The Laney's are still an ugly %*$ shoe

Depends how you thrash homie. I still got mine from high school and I be disrespectin. Late

Bronx Up!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by iKONstar

s28fuc.jpg

laugh.gif
This is the funniest thing i've seen in a while.

Why are people saying these arent that bad? Not that bad!!! I dont even have words for these. I remember people joking about whats next a skittles colorway?This is even worse. TO top it off they made em patent leather, not only does make them un-customizable, it makes them look like fake pieces of trash.

Even if we can't get OG colors, are we really left with this? I digress . . . . . . .

they should do the vi's the justice they deserve. this is not a good look for them, or any jordan for that matter.
ohwell.gif

2000 OlympicVI>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>these

Back
Top Bottom