Air Jordan VI Max Orange or not? NO PICS.

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

Why even post this stupidness. Go to bed.
Coming from a guys who sounds so stupid. So freshhhhhhhh
I'd rather sound stupid then hide my voice and sound like a damn n00b
roll.gif
. You mad n00b?

Oh wait thats right you're probably 12 and your nuts didn't drop yet. So sounding like a chick is always a negative. I feel you dog. GO BACK TO ISS FK OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

My guy Joey Porter here says you pretty lame for representing his team like that. Im 20 own 3 cars and own a home. Livin my life. Aint 12 and when i was i was gettin some head. Im in Cali posted this at 9:50. You were in New York posting at 3 AM and you telling me to go to bed? LOL. But atleast you agree and said you sounded stupid. Thats always a plus.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Thats it you are getting exposed for this, you wanker! Time to take your name to GT, and have all of your info/photos and privacy exposed. You lose!
roll.gif

mrsmallbusiness if i wasnt mistaken, you have pink sheets, with hello kitty on them, you live with your successful doctor'd parents and they even have amade..
you said you were hiding your voice in your video too lol
so $7FV
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TROJANEXE

roll.gif
. You mad n00b?

Oh wait thats right you're probably 12 and your nuts didn't drop yet. So sounding like a chick is always a negative. I feel you dog. GO BACK TO ISS FK OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

My guy Joey Porter here says you pretty lame for representing his team like that. Im 20 own 3 cars and own a home. Livin my life. Aint 12 and when i was i was gettin some head. Im in Cali posted this at 9:50. You were in New York posting at 3 AM and you telling me to go to bed? LOL. But atleast you agree and said you sounded stupid. Thats always a plus.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Thats it you are getting exposed for this, you wanker! Time to take your name to GT, and have all of your info/photos and privacy exposed. You lose!
roll.gif

mrsmallbusiness if i wasnt mistaken, you have pink sheets, with hello kitty on them, you live with your successful doctor'd parents and they even have a made..
so $7FV
laugh.gif

Lmao a little kid with two 12 year olds in his avy is trying to talk now. Please you there type of guy that stays in the Legit check forum/price check forumjust to get your post count up .

[table][tr][th="col"]Title[/th] [th="col"]Type[/th] [th="col"]Date[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Re: Men's Air Jordan 1 Lakers Strap Sample **Pic**[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/20/09[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: Air Jordan I Strap - A Tribe Called Quest- ***UPDATED PICS***[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/20/09[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: anyone watching 1 06 n park[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/20/09[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: Price Check on Oreo IV[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/20/09[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: LC on CDP xi/xii[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/20/09[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: Price Check on OG Columbia XI[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/20/09[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: infrared check[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/20/09[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: PC on Jordan III 2001 cement , vi infrared and iii cool grey thanks[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/20/09[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: Legit Check: DMP VI's[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/20/09[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: Price checks help me please[/td] [/tr][/table]

MODS you need to keep an eye on this kid. Look at his answeres in the Legit/PC forum[table][tr][td]TROJANEXE[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]#14[/td] [td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://TROJANEXE.niketalk.yuku.com]

01/20/09 6:29 PM
[/td] [td]
FAKE!!

[/td] [/tr][/url][/table]
BAN this fool, for not knowing how to read. This piece of !$@#! IL DIG DIRT ON YOUR !%#% #%% TOO!

if someone knew and was going to drop info they would do so in one of the other 10 posts

Originally Posted by Rafool

I never liked TROJANEXE. Kid sounds like a fool.
laugh.gif

kid doesn't sound like a fool, he is a fool. I'll get more NT/GT detectives on this kid then the feds did on John Gotti. He would probably cry if Iexposed his personal info.
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's all the N00B Nt'ers that always try to act hard. SMH.

Wow, a lot of venom being spit back and forth.
laugh.gif

It's not that serious guys.
smh.gif

About the thread, if the VI's are true then I'm camping.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TROJANEXE

roll.gif
. You mad n00b?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

mrsmallbusiness if i wasnt mistaken, you have pink sheets, with hello kitty on them, you live with your successful doctor'd parents and they even have a made..
so $7FV
laugh.gif

Lmao a little kid with two 12 year olds in his avy is trying to talk now. Please you there type of guy that stays in the Legit check forum/price check forum just to get your post count up .

[table][tr][th="col"]Title[/th] [th="col"]Type[/th] [th="col"]Date[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Re: Men's Air Jordan 1 Lakers Strap Sample **Pic**[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/20/09[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: Air Jordan I Strap - A Tribe Called Quest- ***UPDATED PICS***[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/20/09[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: anyone watching 1 06 n park[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/20/09[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: Price Check on Oreo IV[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/20/09[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: LC on CDP xi/xii[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/20/09[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: Price Check on OG Columbia XI[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/20/09[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: infrared check[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/20/09[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: PC on Jordan III 2001 cement , vi infrared and iii cool grey thanks[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/20/09[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: Legit Check: DMP VI's[/td] [td]Reply[/td] [td]01/20/09[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Re: Price checks help me please[/td] [/tr][/table]

MODS you need to keep an eye on this kid. Look at his answeres in the Legit/PC forum [table][tr][td]TROJANEXE[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]#14[/td] [td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://TROJANEXE.niketalk.yuku.com]

01/20/09 6:29 PM
[/td] [td]
FAKE!!

[/td] [/tr][/url][/table]
BAN this fool, for not knowing how to read. This piece of !$@#! IL DIG DIRT ON YOUR !%#% #%% TOO!

lol you clearly deleted the black font saying lol jp jp its real..and im not a kid, which can self explain the fact that im not 12.%%!$..
u dont even buy your kicks, your parents are the ones getting you all the "heat" so you can think to yourself that your on top of the game thats whyyou got flamed 2 weeks ago. so stop lying to try to get me banned, go back to your miserable 30ish life, living in your parent's basement and at least tryto get with the maid.

I never liked TROJANEXE. Kid sounds like a fool.
laugh.gif

kid doesn't sound like a fool, he is a fool. I'll get more NT/GT detectives on this kid then the feds did on John Gotti. He would probably cry if I exposed his personal info.
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's all the N00B Nt'ers that always try to act hard. SMH.
lol, mrbigbusiness, do you really have all the time, to "try" to flame on someone 2 decades younger than you?

its cool if you wanna flame me cuz your pissed about GETTING flamed..
w/e man..

shaddup you child. Go back to the candy store and suck on some warheads or something, cause you sound real sour. I don't even wear Jordan's you prik.Step your game up. And step your grammar up. Go to school.

LMAO @ I deleted the bottom where you said J/P, I should get you banned right now for that lie. Do you really want me to go back and show the people what youdid?

shaddup you child. Go back to the candy store and suck on some warheads or something, cause you sound real sour. I don't even wear Jordan's you prik. Step your game up. And step your grammar up. Go to school.

LMAO @ I deleted the bottom where you said J/P, I should get you banned right now for that lie. Do you really want me to go back and show the people what you did?
I prefer sourheads.. and if you dont wear jordan's why did you post a video not to long ago about your collection, sayin "chea thass howi roll, dont mind the bedsheets hehehe im a 80's kid what chu kno about them black and white 11's?" so you dont rock em but you jock em..
sounds like a hypebeast, or a reseller..
now i hope that you can shut up, and not reply
smile.gif
smile.gif

and good lookin on the grammar thing, you reminded me I have my semester exam for english tomorrow.
2lkwwhd.jpg

now $+!@, and go crawl back to your parents bed and beg for some dmp's..

Ok it was cute at first but not anymore...maybe you guys should PM eachother cuz im sure there are plenty of NT'ers coming into this thread looking forInfo about VI's

TROJANEXE you told MrBigBusiness to go back to his 30ish year old life and then you said "lol, mrbigbusiness, do you really have all the time, to"try" to flame on someone 2 decades younger than you?" So my question here is, are you 10?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by From Da South06

Ok it was cute at first but not anymore...maybe you guys should PM eachother cuz im sure there are plenty of NT'ers coming into this thread looking for Info about VI's
Info? There hasn't been info since this thread or the very first were made about the VI's. There's been hype, that's all.

TROJANEXE you told MrBigBusiness to go back to his 30ish year old life and then you said "lol, mrbigbusiness, do you really have all the time, to "try" to flame on someone 2 decades younger than you?" So my question here is, are you 10?
laugh.gif

Ohh emm gee you are right that's why I said 30ish with An #!* meaning he could be 36 - 20 = 16 I would tell you to stop riding the mans :.. But I'llget banned

Back
Top Bottom