Air Jordan VI Max Orange or not? NO PICS.

w3stchicago

Banned
If this has already posted please lock.
Since October, we heard news about this Air Jordan VI and Gatorade collaboration, thats build a lot of hype. As sneakerfiles has said, a 24% chance of Infaredcolorway, and many have also thought about the Max Orange colorway because of the jacket. Also they said it was going to come in a pack. I know anotherGatorade post, but hopefully the other one can die off and let me hear your thoughts on this. I couldnt copy and paste but I will provide links to these 2pics. There is this Max Orange jacket that everyone has been talking about called Retro 6 Camo Half Zip Anorak Max Orange 2/14/09. http://www.nike.com/jumpman23/home/index.html#collectionContent?contentID=1288&categoryID=allhttp://www.nike.com/jumpm...D=1288&categoryID=all
But has anyone seen this or talked about this one. Retro 6 Half Zip Hoody Carbon Heather 2/14/09 http://www.nike.com/jumpman23/home/index.html#collectionContent?contentID=1285&categoryID=allhttp://www.nike.com/jumpm...D=1285&categoryID=all
Is it possibly that there will be a pack? Or another colorway? Once again if posted please lock.

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness

Why even post this stupidness. Go to bed.
Coming from a guys who sounds so stupid. So freshhhhhhhh

laugh.gif
true the vid he posted was insanely dumb

I'd rather sound stupid then hide my voice and sound like a damn n00b
roll.gif
. You mad n00b?

Oh wait thats right you're probably 12 and your nuts didn't drop yet. So sounding like a chick is always a negative. I feel you dog. GO BACK TO ISS FKOUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

roll.gif
. You mad n00b?

Oh wait thats right you're probably 12 and your nuts didn't drop yet. So sounding like a chick is always a negative. I feel you dog. GO BACK TO ISS FK OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

My guy Joey Porter here says you pretty lame for representing his team like that. Im 20 own 3 cars and own a home. Livin my life. Aint 12 and when i was i wasgettin some head. Im in Cali posted this at 9:50. You were in New York posting at 3 AM and you telling me to go to bed? LOL. But atleast you agree and said yousounded stupid. Thats always a plus.

LLOOOOLLL that video was so funny I was laughin the whole way through! And how can he be mad at me for buying the CDPs when I want into Js back in 01 and myfeet hadnt even finished growing back then

but yeah this should be locked, you said it yourself there was already another thread.......

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

anybody wanna give a link to said video?
What do you think about these XI's? There you go and enjoy.

lol damn ya ni99@z is funni, w3stchicago i aint mad at you for this post tho, i aint gonna front when i seen the title i was like awwe man wth. but itsrighteous, more righteous then all the other posts wit 2 many pages of nonsense. that jacket mad me think, like damn finally some proof. good find ma brother.

roll.gif
. You mad n00b?

Oh wait thats right you're probably 12 and your nuts didn't drop yet. So sounding like a chick is always a negative. I feel you dog. GO BACK TO ISS FK OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

My guy Joey Porter here says you pretty lame for representing his team like that. Im 20 own 3 cars and own a home. Livin my life. Aint 12 and when i was i was gettin some head. Im in Cali posted this at 9:50. You were in New York posting at 3 AM and you telling me to go to bed? LOL. But atleast you agree and said you sounded stupid. Thats always a plus.

roll.gif

actually to the OP, i believe it will be ONE shoe. black/orange. the first jacket is all orange so that matches. and the 2nd jacket, if you look closely rightabove the notebook the dudes holdin, and you will see orange on that jacket as well.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

what is this crap ????

-bdis-
He's trying to start a new thread for the rumored VIs instead of posting in the already existing thread.

roll.gif
. You mad n00b?

My guy Joey Porter here says you pretty lame for representing his team like that. Im 20 own 3 cars and own a home. Livin my life. Aint 12 and when i was i was gettin some head. Im in Cali posted this at 9:50. You were in New York posting at 3 AM and you telling me to go to bed? LOL. But atleast you agree and said you sounded stupid. Thats always a plus.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Thats it you are getting exposed for this, you wanker! Time to take your nameto GT, and have all of your info/photos and privacy exposed. You lose!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom