Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

atleast we know where all the canceled pairs are going + more.
pass on re-stock. one will suffice.

This is exactly what I was thinking.. the day everyone who ordered online figured out that there orders got cancelled is when I got the info that most NTLA wasgetting a re-stock and after that point I kinda figured that most stored would get a re-stock. It looks as though each store got 2 per size in FSR.

Originally Posted by Raydio5

Yeah never got a call back and it's been 50 mins....NYC has a gang load of a line employee says of phone orders....Girl doing phone orders hasn't gotten to people yet I guess but pairs are hold with your name and number on it. So expect a call even though you got yours already at CT. Damn hope they don't fk up on this one.
im thinking NTNY gonna get ran thru... LA seems like the 2nd best chance to get them but CT seems waaaaay easier to get an order in. Dude evencalled me back to give my total. Plus it only takes 2-3 days to get to me.
Thanks all for the heads up.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Originally Posted by Raydio5

Did you guys have to wait for a call back when doing phone orders with NikeTown? They have my sz for now but I'm waiting for them to call me back.
yes, and they called back 5 mins later - 2day shipping for my 2nd pair....so nice.
i can wear the first one with reckless abandon now....
devil.gif
hah i never got called back... o well tho... played it safe and called all 3 to see if i could get a 9.5... got thru to CT so im golden now.... sitting back and sippin on some tea
pimp.gif

GLAD U GOT THEM J WITH CRAP NIKE PULLED
pimp.gif

^^^ thanks smurf... nike def pulled one on me... but it all worked out since my dudes still got the chance to cop them size 10s
smile.gif

^^ anyone know how many pairs they received?? and only 2 locales got em- NTLA and that other store??

^ Yea NTNY is prolly the last resort, I would call the NikeStore in CT then NTLA. I called earlier today and I still haven't got a call back from them shesaid she would call me back in a little bit they're still processing orders.

Yeah I finally got a call back 1107am---1215pm. Girl seemed overwhelmed and didn't tell me no total or read back info that I told her to see if everythingis correct. Glad everyone on here will get their pairs if they didn't get them the first time. Unless you're copping your 5th pair to resell haha. Ireally hated that online ordering fiasco.

called NTLA and never got the call back so I called NTCT and got a pair with the first call..

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Penofski

Originally Posted by xTrill

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

and to eveyone else asking for sizes for retail and $200 stop. People are about making money.

Sad....but true
It's a damn shame that only a few help are willing to help out others
Yeah....I guess it is what it is though.

Big Ups to Rapido and Up and Coming though!!

AGREE ...

P... did you get a pair ???

Im still on the hunt for my size 12.
Naw I didn't (yet) on the look out for a sz10.5

^If u didn't get a call back they prolly didn't process your order yet. I would call them back and cancel if you already ordered another pair fromWestfarms.

I just came from the NikeStore in West Farms CT. They got in about an additional 40 pairs, and the phones were ringing off the hook over there. I told the dudeit was because of NikeTalk. He said he just shipped a pair to Tennessee......is that anyone on here? Anyway my boy is happy, I got his pair. They are goingfast though, so call in soon.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^If u didn't get a call back they prolly didn't process your order yet. I would call them back and cancel if you already ordered another pair from Westfarms.
NTLA took my sz and phone # ... dude, said it would a hour and I waited two hours before calling NTCT .. l8tr

i just called ntct and they said they were all out of

size's 10.5 , 11 , 11.5

still waiting for a call back from ntla

Originally Posted by r00m112

I just came from the NikeStore in West Farms CT. They got in about an additional 40 pairs, and the phones were ringing off the hook over there. I told the dude it was because of NikeTalk. He said he just shipped a pair to Tennessee......is that anyone on here? Anyway my boy is happy, I got his pair. They are going fast though, so call in soon.
I'm from Tennessee and ordered from NTCT..

Back
Top Bottom