Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Mine come today or tomorrow
pimp.gif

i dont get it...they keep adding sizes online presumably because they are cancelling orders for ppl who double ordered etc...
are you guys just continuing to refresh the site every few minutes all day hoping for more sizes to resell?

I believe they are only canceling orders for people who didn'ty have enough funds in their accounts.

^^^^ The one that is 2-3 days
after what I went throught with the ground shipping..........

Finally I understand .........

they said they were canceling everything except for 1 pair on orders... i call BS but it is what it is...
canceled my pairs except for 1... said there was a 1 pair per household limit... i said that wasnt the case online cause it wasnt stated but it was some sortof verbal BS... or an honestly policy

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

^^^^ The one that is 2-3 days
after what I went throught with the ground shipping..........

Finally I understand .........
Exactly, the few extra bucks is worth the piece of mind!!

^Damn J, did they at least let you pick what size they were gunna honor? Nike screwing over people again, one customer at a time. They shouldve at least letpeople keep 2 pairs.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^Damn J, did they at least let you pick what size they were gunna honor? Nike screwing over people again, one customer at a time. They shouldve at least let people keep 2 pairs.
shorty tried to say i was being slick but she could see everything i was doing for my orders... im like look there was nothing to be slickabout... there was no order limit stated on the site... im like HONESTY POLICY??? %#$! with that BS... HONESTLY!!!!
she said i could only get the size 15 (ordered sat morning) that I copped for my boy thats in Atar.... im like thats str8 BS... talked to a manager and theykept it lame.... she said she would TRY to let me get the size 9 i ordered.... so my dudes i ordered pairs for all got canceled on.... wack

if i was really trying to be slick, i would have copped all of them with gift cards sending them to different addresses with different names... ndc STILLdoesnt have it listed on the site that there is a order limit.

im glad there canceling some orders alot of people copped 5 pairs to resell you all dont give us a chance to pick up a pair for are own personal use so i dontblame nike theres alot of hypebeast on nt

SMH at Nike. They really dropped the ball on this release and almost every other release that people want that's not a GR. Why let people get more then onepair on the earlier orders but not now. Honesty policy, Fake release
laugh.gif
what's the next excuse from NDC, Oh were sorry we got sweaty towels in ourshipments word to NOsneakers eggplant foam fiasco.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

SMH at Nike. They really dropped the ball on this release and almost every other release that people want that's not a GR. Why let people get more then one pair on the earlier orders but not now. Honesty policy, Fake release
laugh.gif
what's the next excuse from NDC, Oh were sorry we got sweaty towels in our shipments word to NOsneakers eggplant foam fiasco.
lol agreed.
i copped 2 pairs for me and 3 pairs for friends of mine on here. its a matter of nike just not wanting to honor the order and making up a rule on the fly.

** and to dudes crying about not getting pairs, u better get ur refresh on cause ull still prolly miss out if u missed out the other 4 times they dropped
roll.gif

Dats BS..... We all know dat peeps did order mltple pairs... So y would they trip now?anywho gt me my pairs refund me them money so I cn do sme else....
Dang! Plus they leaked em twice bfre rd.... Then release em twice on rd.... What the hell?

this stuff is crazy with NDC...

My guy went to NT Chi, went through the line 3 times and walked out with four pairs, 2 for him, 2 for me....

Wow reading this thread made me confirm that i am getting out of the game...It use to be so fun to cop sneakers. It was easy, you walk into the mall and getwhat you want. Now its all about resell. I see cats got like 10 pairs of these to make a quick buck off of. I dont knock the hustle, but man you have no lovefor the shoe game, and what it was about. Use to be a small group of people who loved sneakers would help each other out when they could, now its about thedoller. And nike is guilty of this too, they make these HOH and tier 0 releases. Which makes it hard for people, not in certain areas to grab a lot of stuff.So the game has just gone down the drain. And its very evident here.

sup everyone i just called nike to about the shoes they told me that Eugene Oregon has 6 pairs of these in Size 10, im sharing this info since i can not wearsize 10! This is the number they gave me 541-686-3141

^ exactly how i feel u cudnt have said it any better its so rediocoulus now with shoes its now about the shoes its all about the money its so out of control

Back
Top Bottom