Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

they still have most sizes a full run, but only one or two of each left. she did skip the 10.5 11 11.5 12s though. i'm about to head over for a p-rod.

Shout out to Realdillxxx for sellin me his DB VI's sz 14! Turned my nightmare into a dream!

Shout out to my dudes Jason, Ozzy, and his little man Danny for all coming through in the clutch.
I must say it was a very good day.
20fui4o.jpg

qyeozn.jpg

yall r crazy wit these reseller prices.
smh... i thought this place was here to look out for each other, not to reap profit
i want a size 9 so bad and went thru so much to try n get em, but now my only choice is to get raped by resellers

got those 9s for u
Originally Posted by skep

yall r crazy wit these reseller prices.
smh... i thought this place was here to look out for each other, not to reap profit
i want a size 9 so bad and went thru so much to try n get em, but now my only choice is to get raped by resellers

There's like 60+ auctions on ebay now... Prices range 300 and up. Wait til tomorrow.. I'm sure there will be double that amount of auctions on ebay.

when i talked to the nike rep just a few minutes ago, he said that my orde for the 2 10.5 was ready to be shipped, but he said the size 15 i bought at 1155 pmcentral had no comments and was probaly not going to be fulfilled. by the way, i got order confirmation on both orders. they keep telling me any order beforethe 230 am pst drop is false inventory and will probaly not be fulfilled. i was really hoping to flip that 15 and then buy some more true blues are something.i def cant wait to hold those 10.5 in my hand though. congrats to everyone who copped on ndc or at the retail stores. this was my first quickstrike online dropexpierence and i guess i got beginners luck. does anyone else think this a
pimp.gif
considering the how limited they were, quality, and look, these are one ofthe best releases for 09 so far imo. flu games space jams and true blues are also on that list.

Back
Top Bottom