Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Yup, just bite the bullet. Besides even if a nter picked u up a pair and sold it at cost you would be spending around that much. With NY sales tax and shipping they come to around $192 factor in $15 for shipping to you and another $8 for fees that's $215 right there. As J said pairs on eBay are ending for around $220 and Rapido even gave links to pairs that ended for even less then that. Your best bet is to call around, if you called all the stores on the list I posted then call all the other NTs, there's not that many. And that list I posted was a couple of days old, each day you dont find your size lessens the chance of a NT or concept store having your size.
This is what I've said many times in this thread, both as a warning to those who think they're going to "make a killing" reselling these shoes, as well as those who think it's unfair NTers want $220 or so for a pair. By the time you factor in shipping and tax, these are running anywhere from $180 (no tax) - $195 a pair if you get them direct from a Nike store. Now factor in what it's going to cost the seller/reseller to ship them to you (at LEAST another $6 or so if you live close, double that if you're far) and the PayPal fees (3% of $220 = another $7 lost), and the actual cost of the transaction is coming out to around $193 - $215 a pair. So at $210 or $220, a seller/reseller really isn't left with jack for his/her troubles. Maybe $5 - $15? I'd certainly hope someone would "tip" at least that much even just for the hassle of obtaining, packing and shipping the shoes.

Originally Posted by rauls054

i live in ma no tax
*shakes angry fist at you*

I think part of the reason there are still pairs sitting around is the mass public that wanted these have/had no idea they'd be restocking something that was SUPPOSED to be ultra limited. They're not even bothering to look or check.
i whent to nt boston the same day as the release and they sold out i called a few days later to see if there was a restock and they said no babyjumpman posted a list i called nt vegas and got a size 11 and 21 mercer st and orderd 11.5 if i could of got them here i would not of had to pay for shipping 2times i payed 177.50 both times also these are for my personal use not for resell

Just got this jacket in today to go with the VIs
pimp.gif

Both the reds match, even though the red on the VIs seems orange like. I guess it's the lighting.

Originally Posted by 35KD

Just got this jacket in today to go with the VIs
pimp.gif

Both the reds match, even though the red on the VIs seems orange like. I guess it's the lighting.
nice
pimp.gif
i have to look for something myself

i just got my other pair today fedex tracking said teusday but i got them today i orderd them on thursday

i just got my other pair today fedex tracking said teusday but i got them today i orderd them on thursday

rauls u know i gotta ask.... what store ? ? ? ?

Originally Posted by Agent0024

rauls u know i gotta ask.... what store ? ? ? ?

the first pair i got from nt vegas the other pair i got from 21mercer st ny phone order both

Do all NikeTowns do phone orders.... ? ? ? ?

I'm 26 so in my "prime" years of collecting (16-23) I just went to the mall and copped; there weren't many pairs that didn't release inone part of the country, or planet, or another. We're talking 5-10 releases for an entire year, droppin every 90 days or so. I'm just trying to getbacc in the swing of things cuz some of these releases, especially these, I simply gotta have but they don't release anywhere near where I live... all helpand tips is/will be appreciated...

happy.gif

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Do all NikeTowns do phone orders.... ? ? ? ?
I'm 26 so in my "prime" years of collecting (16-23) I just went to the mall and copped; there weren't many pairs that didn't release in one part of the country, or planet, or another. We're talking 5-10 releases for an entire year, droppin every 90 days or so. I'm just trying to get bacc in the swing of things cuz some of these releases, especially these, I simply gotta have but they don't release anywhere near where I live... all help and tips is/will be appreciated...
happy.gif
u just have to call and ask. it all depends on the shoe and timing of the call.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Baby Jumpman wrote:

^I posted this list a couple of days ago but you can still see if they have any.

NTBoston has sizes 7.5, 14 (617)267-3400
NTChicago has sizes 9, 9.5 (might have more smaller sizes) (312)642-6363
21 Mercer has sizes 7.5, 12 (212)226-5433
White Plains/Westchester has sizes 14, 15 (914)946-6214
All these stores might have more sizes but these are the sizes that employees said they had when I asked if they were still in stock. I was only asking for 1 particular size.

If anything I would call NTCHI first. Or just use nikefind.

i just copped a second pair from 21 mercer size 11.5 because i whant to wear them thanks i payed 177.50 shipped does anybody have pics of these with red laces i saw them on ebay with red laces and they look smoking

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr , I wonder if I missed out on that size 12 at Mercer ???

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Baby Jumpman wrote:

^I posted this list a couple of days ago but you can still see if they have any.

NTBoston has sizes 7.5, 14 (617)267-3400
NTChicago has sizes 9, 9.5 (might have more smaller sizes) (312)642-6363
21 Mercer has sizes 7.5, 12 (212)226-5433
White Plains/Westchester has sizes 14, 15 (914)946-6214
All these stores might have more sizes but these are the sizes that employees said they had when I asked if they were still in stock. I was only asking for 1 particular size.

If anything I would call NTCHI first. Or just use nikefind.

i just copped a second pair from 21 mercer size 11.5 because i whant to wear them thanks i payed 177.50 shipped does anybody have pics of these with red laces i saw them on ebay with red laces and they look smoking

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr , I wonder if I missed out on that size 12 at Mercer ???
call them and see

Back
Top Bottom