Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

DSG did me dirty. Checked out then they said they couldn't ship and I wouldn't be charged. c'mon man. Just called my local Champs. Sold out. c'mon man. I thought this was a super GR.

i think NDC is really about speed, basically a virtual FCFS.

while FNL is more about patience.

just IMO

wow still waiting at ndc. i remember the old day when it was sold out in 5 mins and i went to bed. now this crap of waiting in line

Im still waiting on line on NDC but I will be patient since it took me over 1 hour and 20min to checkouylt with the foams release.

i failed miserably. pretty bummed man these one of my grails. but it is what it is. the game just gets worse and worse. :lol:

bots, early links, add to cart services, paying almost double for connects, hypebeast crowd on another level... too much for ya boy now.

makes you appreciate the ol days when we thought it was bad then. :lol: little did we know how bad it would be today tho. |I

And dont forgot the "that was too easy on *insert random merchant here*" type cats...

They must have gotten a lot of chicks w sticks in highschool as well.

What you figure like a 15 min wait or so?  Just wondering cause I had to put it in my ladies name cause I have work and she has to be at work at 11 so hopefully it's not any bs.

Try to get right right as the open. I have done my RSVP's at NTSM and its not too bad if early. Got there 20 min after they opened for HOHLA and that was a good 30 min wait.

ugh got past the splash page hit sz 11 said unable to process request or something then back to splash page. damn.

FINALLLY THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO FINISHLINE MOBILE AND WAS ABLE TO CHECK OUT!
laugh.gif
 haven't heard that in 15 yrs  

Back
Top Bottom