Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Thanks. Just checked and i only got $25.. Better than nothing tho.
that's right on time
smokin.gif
 hopefully you're lucky enough to use it...  

you should go in to your ndc account right now and add something to you cart, and then go all the way to check out then remove the item, so that tomorrow if you're able to get the shoe in cart the info will allready be in there and  you can  just hit checkout

Last edited:
No Salt… for the Few people that have no Problems ordering from Overseas is cool… It's those Horror Stories of Lost Packages, Custom Fee's, and for some Arriving months Later.. (Bred 1 Cases)

I'm cool on that...

I'm starting to feel like I'm the only one that didn't get blessed by nike last week 
You aren't the only one, I've got a number of nike accounts and only got free 2 day shipping on most which is pointless for me because I get almost all shipments from them in 2 days anyway.

Lucky that my flight was moved. 3 and a half hours before I try Ndc and finishline because I can never cop from footlocker lol it always says error can't add to cart. Good luck everyone

Just picked mine up from Footlocker, I was shocked when I turned the corner and saw like 15 people camped out (that doesnt happen in my city ever). I grabbed the last 9.5 and like 20 other people showed up but all struck out. The hype is real be safe out there. Anyway pics for your enjoyment.

What time is it over there? They did a midnight shoe release or something?

Back
Top Bottom