Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

the quality on these are like any recent Jordan, but on the better side. Still nothing special quality wise, ya'll already know whats up colorway wise, these are fire.

I really do want to know the definition of good quality? Is it for basketball use or casual that the quality is for? Honest question here.

If they dont have da givenchy leather then they bad quality b

Givenchy leather??? Then you want Jordan's to sell for $750 retail too huh?? Ppl would riot lol. I think ppl tripping over nothing. Y'all gonna cop neway regardless so y complain over slightly more textured leather?

Givenchy leather??? Then you want Jordan's to sell for $750 retail too huh?? Ppl would riot lol. I think ppl tripping over nothing. Y'all gonna cop neway regardless so y complain over slightly more textured leather?
Honestly these are basketball shoes so if it isn't holding up for ball I get that but what quality is it that they wan't? These aren't high fashioned shoes so I mean your getting what you pay for. I get the glue stains and the cuts being off the creases yeah but what sort of leather are you asking for? I am again curious as to what the definition of good quality Js are. Not knocking anyone.

Today I finally snapped man. I'm so sick and tired of going in to these retail sneaker shops to get the info (which is always changing depending on release) on raffle FCFS ETC, and getting treated like ****, getting looked down on, or the sales rep is real condescending to me like They are God or they hold the key to me being able to grab a shoe on RD.

I've always treated people the same and with respect whether they make $8hr or 6 figures a year but......Today he caught me with the wrong eye and said the wrong thing and I had to tell him about his life and his attitude. Felt good at the time, but now I feel no better than him, I shouldn't have came at him like that regardless. It's just a shoe. I went back and apologized just now.
Get the ppls name and call corporate DIRECT. I did that once to a guy from FTL during the gamma 11 week and I got a call back from the area manager the next day and I could here in his voice he was pissed and needless to say I've never seen that employee again

Last edited:
I think of fire red 3s as normal quality and 88 3s as good quality. Softer leather, more cushion, premium materials, etc.

I think ppl confuse design features as quality features. They used regular leather on the fire red 3's and tumbled leather on the 88 3's and infrared 3's etc. some Jordan's have tumbled leather! Some don't. That's not quality! That's design. Now if there's irregularities on stitching and in the cut of the leather, glue all over then that's quality issues. Dudes just like to be mad. Don't worry, cop and be happy

I'd prefer thicker cuts of leather, but that's not too bad. What's bad is when it's really stiff and plastic-y like on my Black Tongue 5s.

Honestly these are basketball shoes so if it isn't holding up for ball I get that but what quality is it that they wan't? These aren't high fashioned shoes so I mean your getting what you pay for. I get the glue stains and the cuts being off the creases yeah but what sort of leather are you asking for? I am again curious as to what the definition of good quality Js are. Not knocking anyone.

Round of applause for that comment. Also these are basketball shoes that were designed in 1991 so honestly if it's not that great a basketball shoe in this day and age you can't be too mad at that either. Remember chuck Taylor's were also initially designed for basketball use

lawd-baby-gif1.gif

Best looking pics of these so far. The toe box actually does not look THAT bad on this specific pair. These are a definite purchase for me.

Hate to add to all the sizing questions, but have to ask, if I get my true 8.5 as opposed to an 8 (half down), am I really going to be swimming in these? Appreciate any feedback

Hate to add to all the sizing questions, but have to ask, if I get my true 8.5 as opposed to an 8 (half down), am I really going to be swimming in these? Appreciate any feedback
There's goona be some wiggle room, but wouldn't say swimming though. I always half down on 3's, 4's and 6's.

Last edited:

Yup, swimming like a [emoji]128011[/emoji][emoji]127946[/emoji][emoji]127946[/emoji][emoji]127946[/emoji] but nah tts or .5 down tts will be a little big but nothing major

Last edited:

I went true to size (14) and my boy also copped and he went a half size up (10.5-11). I say go true to size if anything

Round of applause for that comment. Also these are basketball shoes that were designed in 1991 so honestly if it's not that great a basketball shoe in this day and age you can't be too mad at that either. Remember chuck Taylor's were also initially designed for basketball use
Exactly. Like I get the complaints about new Lebrons and what not but these aren't just called retro cause they old Js.

When in doubt, stick to your normal size. If you get and they are slightly big, stuff some newspaper or something in the toe and it will work just fine. But if you go down a .5 size and they too little, you have to either take back, resell, or get corns on your pinkie toes......js

if wide feet than definitely go TTS. To add another annoying topic...how bad does this nubuck material wrinkle. Is it similar to Bordo 7s?

Last edited:
i get both sides with the quality argument. while it doesnt matter all that much.... some of you guys act like these shoes are worth every penny of $170. if you knew what these really cost to make, i have a feeling some of y'all might be complaining about quality a little more.

with that said.... i'm in the boat of NOT SAYING ISH AND JUST BEING HAPPY JB GAVE ME GRAILS!!!! =)

Has it always been true that when a pair if released GR versus limited the quality on GR is worse? Is it significantly different? Like say BC3 in CDP versus 2011 release?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom