Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

They are the 2014 excluding the tinted blue soles, as of right now there have been no subtle changes to the retro so expect the same shoes with blue soles.

Last edited:
Interesting.. Hopefully they stick with the darker shade on the '14 then..

They are the 2014 excluding the tinted blue soles, as of right now there have been no subtle changes to the retro so expect the same shoes with blue soles.
I mean they are carmines...they aren't the 2014, pretty sure '14 will have blue soles, that pic doesn't, and there will be changes, even if it's as minor as changing the heel jumpman

passin on the white infras and waiting for these, blue soles, jump man, NA, i don't care, just give me something I'm happy with

They've already been confirmed for next year. Year of the 6 in '14 so hopefully see quite a few like the 5s this year.. :smokin

Just copped a pair of CDP's just to murder till these drop next year. No sense in letting go of a shoe that looks good whether their yellow or icy. Did the same with Black and varsity reds. A month ago I found a dude that had not collected or followed the shoe game since 09. Picked up his DS Black and Varsity reds for 180 and Barely worn Carmines for 200.

<3_<3

although i'd still prefer the cdp carmines over this.. i guess it will do.. i hope the quality of the shoe isnt ruined like all the other retros

Back
Top Bottom