Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

so if it doesnt crease as easy, how is it bad quality? just wondering

Just because it doesnt crease does not mean its good quality.

Stiff hard as a **** leather is never good quality. These are shoes for christ sakes.

I want to wear comfortable shoes for 186 bucks

Im sure there are a few **** bootys who rather walk like they have **** inbetween their cheeks than have their shoes crease but most people rather have comfort ans creases than feeling like they have two easter baskets on their feet.

My only saving grace for the comfort of this shoe is the upper is not completely leather and the toe is nubuck.

Last edited:
Just because it doesnt crease does not mean its good quality.

Stiff hard as a **** leather is never good quality. These are shoes for christ sakes.

I want to wear comfortable shoes for 186 bucks

Im sure there are a few **** bootys who rather walk like they have **** inbetween their cheeks than have their shoes crease but most people rather have comfort ans creases than feeling like they have two easter baskets on their feet.

My only saving grace for the comfort of this shoe is the upper is not completely leather and the toe is nubuck.
some like the hard leather for less creasing, some like soft leather for a "premium" look. Either what it's all subjective no use in knocking someones opinion.

No, will I actually NEED to participate in a raffle? I didn't need to for the Infrareds.
your location may be different, but around here no matter the release FTL, Champs, and Footaction and the HOH all do raffles. Finishlines do fcfs, and the NIke here does a mixture of fcfs or rsvp depending on the shoe. I would say call around for a definitive answer. But i would expect raffle status for these. 

probably going to be in maimi for this release. sneakercon is that same weekend. can anyone point me in the direction of some fcfs spots??

Still have my CDP pair DS - Now every clown in America will have em ......This re re re release ish is making Jordan Corny

Still have my CDP pair DS - Now every clown in America will have em ......This re re re release ish is making Jordan Corny

GDlX2tx.gif

so because everyone has a chance to get the shoes that makes them less special? What about the guy new to the game that never got a chance to get them in the first place (like me) or the older head who never got a chance before and didn't want to pay the stupid prices for the CDP pack? I swear elitism among the sneaker community needs to die. They are just shoes, 

so because everyone has a chance to get the shoes that makes them less special? What about the guy new to the game that never got a chance to get them in the first place (like me) or the older head who never got a chance before and didn't want to pay the stupid prices for the CDP pack? I swear elitism among the sneaker community needs to die. They are just shoes, 
It does make them less special, more produced = less rare, Overall I dont get new guys - you dont have any connection to the shoe  

i can't wait. some of these new color ways jordan is releasing is not doing anything for me. This OG color way will be had especially since i missed out on the package. jordan is making it easier for me as far as not purchasing a lot of jordans

your location may be different, but around here no matter the release FTL, Champs, and Footaction and the HOH all do raffles. Finishlines do fcfs, and the NIke here does a mixture of fcfs or rsvp depending on the shoe. I would say call around for a definitive answer. But i would expect raffle status for these. 
My FootLocker does the raffle, which I missed out on, but for the Infrareds I was still able to just walk in and grab a pair. Ignoring the complaints about the color used on the Infrareds, I'm wondering if I could do the same for the Carmines. 

Umm, they've been doing this since '94 and you're just now mad? This is a key reason why you should wear all and enjoy your shoes.

Back
Top Bottom