Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

I keep telling myself "stop buying shoes"

Just let me have these... And some black Infrareds...

My girl is going to kill me if I buy these... I told her my KO's were my last pickup until the black infras :smh: :lol:

My girl is going to kill me if I buy these... I told her my KO's were my last pickup until the black infras :smh: :lol:

I told my girl the exact same thing, but I may have to get the Royal KOs. Ima let these go. Didn't really wear my CDP pair.

My girl is going to kill me if I buy these... I told her my KO's were my last pickup until the black infras
mean.gif
laugh.gif
I tell my girl this is the last pair every month, after heat releases. To bad there is no end to it, sorry not sorry.

I tell my girl this is the last pair every month, after heat releases. To bad there is no end to it, sorry not sorry.
View media item 884666

Same thing on my end man my chick is going to kill me :lol:

Even though I already have these in the CDP seeing these pics makes me want them :frown:

I have to resist the urge...

Even though I already have these in the CDP seeing these pics makes me want them :frown:

I can hear it now...you're gonna get the famous "why do you need another pair or why are you buying the same shoe again flame"

Nothing is an easy cop these days with online buying.
Well i haven''t had miss in a while, just the 6 infrared 23s, and it was because nike sent out the wrong twitter link :/

Are you using a bot or whatever kids need these days to purchase shoes...

I don't keep up with what is used/needed and I don't have any of these bots or whatever so I'm speaking from a regular buyer.

I can hear it now...you're gonna get the famous "why do you need another pair or why are you buying the same shoe again flame"

Man it's like you are in my head :lol:

She tells me to buy kicks though it's just I'm over this **** of jumping through hoops for them ya know.

But yeah if I do buy she be all scheming and mean mugging me :lol:

Still love her though

Are you using a bot or whatever kids need these days to purchase shoes...

I don't keep up with what is used/needed and I don't have any of these bots or whatever so I'm speaking from a regular buyer.
Lol no man I don't use bots, just wake up early, open up chrome and have a nike tab and a few finish line

I'm gonna definitely try to get these. wake up early and try. Might be my last pair of Jordan's. I can't stomach the price increases anymore.

Back
Top Bottom