Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Glad I didn't bite the bullet on my last pair on the bay..

Pairs are starting to show up and slowly decline to the $250.00 level.

I think if I wait until this weekend I could grab one for $250 shipped.. I dont really mind though that eastbay pair was clutch never sell sneakers but gonna sell those to cut my losses with my last pair and watever extra I have to pay

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pair looks good no real flaws. The only thing this pair has on the CDP pair imo is the fully stitched jumpman air. other than that I would say the cdp is better but these are still clean. the thing 2014 6s are really lacking is that pronounced ankle bubble. They definitely flattened it quite a bit this year for whatever reason but I still like these and my white/infrareds.

pair looks good no real flaws. The only thing this pair has on the CDP pair imo is the fully stitched jumpman air. other than that I would say the cdp is better but these are still clean. the thing 2014 6s are really lacking is that pronounced ankle bubble. They definitely flattened it quite a bit this year for whatever reason but I still like these and my white/infrareds.
didnt the 2008 model have the small part of the mid sole near the front of the shoe black

do the newer 6s crease? i havent had 6s in a long time. dont really care if it creases as bad as the 3s but im just curious

do the newer 6s crease? i havent had 6s in a long time. dont really care if it creases as bad as the 3s but im just curious

The most recent pair of 6's I have owned are Black Varsity red's and they didn't crease really. I'm flat footed so that may have something to do with it. I find the toe boxes on the newer 6's are super rigid

Last edited:
Carmines were delivered. No quality control issues to report with this pair.
I Always respect the OG black paper, but extra love is given when they add several sheets of white paper to minimize movement of shoes within the box.
They've done this w/ several shoes I picked up lately.

Maybe you should read the rules of the site in a non internet thug way.

It's for retail from an authorized dealer. Shipping info post gets lame and even you get fed up telling people to call retailer. These rules are in other threads but I still see links. Just tryin to come up no need to flex ya admin muscles unless some pised in your cherrios this morning.

Maybe you should read the rules of the site in a non internet thug way.

It's for retail from an authorized dealer. Shipping info post gets lame and even you get fed up telling people to call retailer. These rules are in other threads but I still see links. Just tryin to come up no need to flex ya admin muscles unless some pised in your cherrios this morning.

Pretty obvious you didn't read the rules. Just flexing my read the rules muscles.

Instead of trying to be a hero, you should know what you are talking about. The user did not post a link to a website. He violated a rule. Stay in your lane.

Lol "read rule muscle" alright u won. I didn't read up on his link cause I couldn't. You should be able to tell me if someone post a NDC link it won't be deleted tho.???? I'll probably get a different reply tho

Back
Top Bottom