Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

My story was funny....got in cart at 8:01 try to checkout and error message, kept at it to no avail.....finally open another browser and see they aren't in my cart....annoyed I just smiled went back to bed, wworkup a little later to a confirmation email in my junk email lol

That's all it was... a rumor imo. Wish it was true tho, my first ever pair of Jordan's.
I wish my family could remember what my first pair of j's were
laugh.gif
. I sure as hell don't. They just remember what they used to wear as teens when they see what I'm coppin these days

I received my order confirmation from Footaction. When I logged into my account, it says "waiting on approval", then when I click on it, it tells me status: open 1 unit ready to ship, so I'm hoping I don't get the same messages everyone else has been getting at the last minute
I had the same status on Eastbay. I chatted with them and was told my order went through and everything was fine, status would change when it was ready to be shipped

just as i was gettin to HOH to pick up my pair right at the deadline i realized i left my raffle ticket at home :x

thankfully they let me scoop em up anyway. shorty at the register even let me use my $20 VIP coupon :smokin
they had about 20 unclaimed pairs so i got in line to see if i could get any extras for some homies but since i was all the way in the back when it was finally my turn there was only 2 size 14's left.

Last edited:
yeah the blue ice is overkill but im not mad at it. I welcome the yellowing.. it adds character.

IM PISSED...

i thought that i was successful this morning on NDC and got my email confirmation at 8:18. i just decided to check my order status and saw it was cancelled. i spoke to nike reps and they said that they oversold and i was out of luck. all i got was a 20% coupon. im just putting it out there that nobody is safe... i thought i was money. p.s im sorry if this is breaking rules but i need a 8.5. if someone can help me out close to retail i will be greatful. thanks
sorry to hear that just checked my order

and its looks good

first time copping a retro off NDC in ages lol

funny part was that i was stuck waiting in line to ATC for an hour and a half

couldnt believe my eyes seeing them in my cart

the one time FNL fails on me NDC comes through

Last edited:
:lol:

Everybody trying to get that free Champ's Sports care package. Shout out to DJ Delz. :rofl:

Haha exactly, everybodies chasing free garbage. The youtube game is completely messed up. I sat on twitter this morning and watched finishline cater to some random youtuber while Jordan Gellar (a legit sneakerhead and historian) didnt get one tweet responded to. Its a joke.

Copped my Carmine's at 6:15pm at the FTL 10 min from my house plus the $20 VIP discount. The manager there always hook me.... 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom