Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

missed out this morning, work had me staying an extra 3 hrs for my night shift. hoping to score an 8.5 on a restock

Really needed a 8.5, but I didn't wanna risk getting an 8...people are saying that they fit big...but all of my J's fit TTS
I got an 8.5 and its kinda big .. I have 8.5 on j3s and its perfect for me but for this carmines theyre a little bit lose

Called my guy at Champs to see if there were any "un-picked-up" 10.5's after 3:00 and indeed there was one pair. That part wasn't TOO surprising, but when the code from the birthday coupon worked I was pretty happy, not gonna lie.

Almost went for a 3rd pair but didn't do it. Had them in cart and realized how ******ed that would be. If the black and infrared are produced like this I will buy 3 or more

for those who got through finishline how do you get past the splash page. i can never even acess their website on release
Patience is key. Don't refresh and just stay on the page. I promise they will let you in eventually. Longest I've ever waited was like 30 minutes

It's getting worse. Took my almost 2 hrs to get through today. My size was gone so I grabbed a 13 for a friend.

OK. thanks for the info. so the splash page is kind of similar to waiting in line to access the site?

My weekend..  Picked up the Baron 9's when I went to enter raffles.  They had 1 pair in my size in the back

7 losing tickets 2 winners.  I would've tried to wait in line if i didn't win any raffles, but when i went to check the line there was already 20+ people in line at 3pm!

and left fnl screen on while i messed with sp and laughed when nke didnt have sz 11 they never work out for me but im way happy otherwise

Wow 2 hours really?? I admire your patience. I don't think I could've waited that long. But you were able to help out the homie, so it all worked out

x5 if none of 3  cancel diff sites 2 here in hand 
pimp.gif
u never know

Back
Top Bottom