Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Don't get how Nike always messin' up. They should be experts at this.

Last edited:
Damn finishlin wont work for me anymore for past 15 mins. Cant get thru splash, I was so  close to coppin my 2nd pair all i had to do was click submit order and boom.. got hit with splash now I can't get a pair

Gunnin for a 10. But, I got a 9.5 this morning so I'm good.  Any size pair will work.  

Is it 12, or 1?  I think it was 1 last time when the rsvp window closed.  

Don't get how Nike always messin' up. The should be experts at this.
Yeah. Billion dollar corporation. They should have the most stock and best infrastructure. Yet, it seems like their site is the most abused (not to say the others aren't).

I've been having issues ever since they added the captcha, time, etc.

Gunnin for a 10. But, I got a 9.5 this morning so I'm good.  Any size pair will work.  

Is it 12, or 1?  I think it was 1 last time when the rsvp window closed.  
Idk exactly which one, but it's better to be safe than sorry if you really want another one to get there early.

Copped iron purple 2s off NDC, Just picked up my raffle pair, walked into footlocker and bought my girl a pair....today was a good day (ice cube voice) :nthat:

Idk exactly which one, but it's better to be safe than sorry if you really want another one to get there early.
Sure.  I'll give them a call.  After I get my pair, I'll let the masses know lol.  I know for the concords I got there at 1:30PM.  Good looks.

Back
Top Bottom