Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

I know yall hate me but i love yall <3

Eastbay few concords low just popped up. Good luck! =)
smh I missed em they had both of my wearable sizes too
mean.gif

I know yall hate me but i love yall <3

Eastbay few concords low just popped up. Good luck! =)
Thats why nobody likes you.. why wouldn't you just put the link..even though its a dead link and you can't add anything..

Came in here like you was doing people a favor.

Fnl sent me 2 rewards does anybody know if there is a limit to pairs on fnl and u can only use one reward per order right?

Read all your post.. Youre mad negative. Reason why youre angry?
Towards losers like you.. who say things like "concords on eastbay good luck" and then put a smiley face.. why don't you just put the link.. but then again this forum is filled with douche people so I don't expect better.. I aint need no concords but somebody coulda probably flourished...

Was on the fence about copping and 8:00am came and went and I let it be.
My local spot updated their FB page at 4pm saying they had extra sizes available and at 5:30pm I strolled in
and copped my size 13. Glad I did now having them in hand they are FIRE.

Good luck to all hoping to score.

Towards losers like you.. who say things like "concords on eastbay good luck" and then put a smiley face.. why don't you just put the link.. but then again this forum is filled with douche people so I don't expect better.. I aint need no concords but somebody coulda probably flourished...
Cause i didnt have the link in front of me? Iposted the nike early link and people are using them fine. and you complaing that im pretending to help? LMAO Why you mad? 

Back
Top Bottom