Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Also advice to ppl is stay by your phones at all times and don't go in an area with no service

atl never has a 13 i wonder whats up with that 
mean.gif

From Twitter: (NOT MY PHOTO)

Take it for what its worth:
just saw this too. relieving to say the least
So we're taking the work of nikereps now? Really?

If any change occurs the most accurate info would come from nikestores twitter account.

If they tweet they are going to use the countdown then they'll tweet it 2 hours before the release so it won't be a surprise.

Finally got the call..... A few more to help friends and coworkers out and I'll be set

Heard Nick Young from the Lakers talking to one of the homies, Telling him how the Lakers are Sponsored by Nike but Not Jordan Brand.. so he goes n buys his J's every time except for the one or two times jordan threw him pairs…. I thought that was Crazy being a Pro Baller n All

Long Story Short.. These were on his Radar for the Weekend.

Go LAKERS……SMH

Last edited:

Heard Nick Young from the Lakers talking to one of the homies, Telling him how the Lakers are Sponsored by Nike but Not Jordan Brand.. so he goes n buys his J's every time except for the one or two times jordan threw him pairs…. I thought that was Crazy being a Pro Baller n All

Long Story Short.. These were on his Radar for the Weekend.

Go LAKERS……SMH
Hopefully the Lakers have a better season next year. this year's made me sad haha

Back
Top Bottom