Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

I want to unstitch the Jumpman and the AIR on the back and just leave it blank and just color match the void it leaves. The red jumpman air just throws the shoe off for me. Anybody mind doing a photoshop of it for me. Thanks

To anybody that has the Carmine's already. How are they fitting? I'm asking because the infrareds I bought my true size and my foot felt like it was swimming in toe box. Thinking about going a half size down.

I want to unstitch the Jumpman and the AIR on the back and just leave it blank and just color match the void it leaves. The red jumpman air just throws the shoe off for me. Anybody mind doing a photoshop of it for me. Thanks
? what color did you want it to be? at least it's actually stitched this time unlike the CDP.

Unless some GS sized people tell me otherwise I'm sticking to half a size down for these.

Infrared VI's were huge. Didn't really feel that big at first but they really do stretch out.

So one of my local places told me they are going to do tickets that basically hold your size starting Sunday. So idk if it is a force because I'm sure others know but I might have to pinch that tent for 2am or even earlier? What do you guys think lol am I over doing it? Cause we know the hype is real on these

These shouldn't be too hard to get in my city plus they are a huge GR, I'm going to do a couple raffles and if I don't win just going to go to my usual FCFS spot which my HOH usually get well over 100pair....I don't mind standing in line for a couple of hours if I have to

These shouldn't be too hard to get in my city plus they are a huge GR, I'm going to do a couple raffles and if I don't win just going to go to my usual FCFS spot which my HOH usually get well over 100pair....I don't mind standing in line for a couple of hours if I have to

Around my city they get about 2 dozen pairs each store at best. Get more kids sizes than anything else so most releases general or not get some attention.

I wish I could even get in2 finishlines website nowadays.my area just got fios so that might change tho
Finishline always scares me as if im not getting in but with the limited people going i eventually always get in... 

Finishline always scares me as if im not getting in but with the limited people going i eventually always get in... 
Question about Finishline.. Is it beneficial to have lets say 11 separate windows open or should I just have 1 or 2 open for better results getting past the splash screen?

FNL > everything else LOL
I always read oh FNL has X amount of my money on hold because they denied me 10 times. how my account works, it's jus authorization charges. No money is deducted n my balance doesn't change until like Tuesday n all the other authorizations jus disappear.

Question about Finishline.. Is it beneficial to have lets say 11 separate windows open or should I just have 1 or 2 open for better results getting past the splash screen?
As i recall i had my laptop and my computer both on the finishline sight and only one for each...
 man screw FNL they are never accepting my payment methods always get declines and holds
I dont use paypal with it though because it makes you leave the sight and makes you wait to get back in I use credit card directly and have it copied and ready to be pasted if I remember correctly
 FNL > everything else LOL
I always read oh FNL has X amount of my money on hold because they denied me 10 times. how my account works, it's jus authorization charges. No money is deducted n my balance doesn't change until like Tuesday n all the other authorizations jus disappear.
Agreed! ive stricken out countless times on Footlocker, and NDC but no matter how stupid FNL acts I always get a garentueed pair.

Only need one. I had three tabs open and they all got through the splash screen at the same exact time. Don't need to waste your cpu usage.

^Lol, I ain't realize it was a one time use tho. Apparently it was the bottoms of the barrel. Wish I could have got that $50 GC

rip to that code..

i was one of the lucky ones to get a $50 off code, so i might use it one these

Last edited:
FC already has an fsr on these for 400 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom