Air Jordan VI - Black - Infrared - January 2010 - First Look

suede? wowww that's weird... but with that dark air sole- I bet when they come out they look sick. it seems like they'd look better in person

they will be ashy
smh.gif

once again jordan brand fumbles at the 2

varsity red and ashy material... disappointing... can't say I'm surprised though...

pass...

glad I have my pair from 2000..

all ya'll dudes on here takin like ya'll ain't gonna get em stop frontin ya'll know u gonna get a pair I'mma copp but I think we needbetter pics

that is only a sample... they better change that crap back to the nubuck material... who wants ashy shoes? lots of time left, change it now JB or once againyou will ruin a great shoe.

Guy's, we're all tight with our shoe game knowledge to know from these pics that these are not the joints that are going to release in January. Look atthe red, last I checked VARSITY RED doesnt look as bright as that. Also, I really think its the flash and Jordan Brand has made alot of trash, ALOT, but doubtthey would put white soles on such an iconic shoe like........(ok wait let me think about that again) Point is these are more then likely just samples and itwill be right come January. I hope!

Originally Posted by Tone1020

Guy's, we're all tight with our shoe game knowledge to know from these pics that these are not the joints that are going to release in January. Look at the red, last I checked VARSITY RED doesnt look as bright as that. Also, I really think its the flash and Jordan Brand has made alot of trash, ALOT, but doubt they would put white soles on such an iconic shoe like........(ok wait let me think about that again) Point is these are more then likely just samples and it will be right come January. I hope!
gentrysheat003.jpg

There is no flash in this pic. That part will be white. The quality of Jordans are getting worse and worse. The evidence is right in front of you. You stilldon't believe it?
grin.gif

I hope they change the suede to nubuck if these 6s are gonna look anything like the CDP 18s cause the suede on those were horrible! But I definitely lookforward to seeing these in person. I still want some INFRAREDS though.

AF1 Beast, Im talkin bout SOLID WHITE SOLES!! If we're looking at the same pic, there may be white behind, but it still has the transparent sole on top.Looking at my CDP Carmines now and they have the same thing. Someone pages back was thinking they were completely solid white as if they were paintedwhite.......Oh and to answer ur question unfortunately I have had a front row seat for many many many years as to the decline in quality just like everyoneelse. BUT, I refuse to complain about it since its wasted breath feel me.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by Tone1020

Guy's, we're all tight with our shoe game knowledge to know from these pics that these are not the joints that are going to release in January. Look at the red, last I checked VARSITY RED doesnt look as bright as that. Also, I really think its the flash and Jordan Brand has made alot of trash, ALOT, but doubt they would put white soles on such an iconic shoe like........(ok wait let me think about that again) Point is these are more then likely just samples and it will be right come January. I hope!
gentrysheat003.jpg

There is no flash in this pic. That part will be white. The quality of Jordans are getting worse and worse. The evidence is right in front of you. You still don't believe it?
grin.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom