Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by de la gezzy

I would never change my mind just cause of what other people think
Love my red 5's and the 3M love my pack period

Agreed^^^^ there fresh and the quality isnt bad compared to releases as of late...............

Anyone wanna get rid of the red ones in 9.5?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

^^^ naw im keeping the reds. trying to get rid of the 3Ms

Side note: Did anyone else get their shoejocky.com order canceled and refunded? i got an email from paypal but no explanation.

Originally Posted by Magical Kicks

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

^the suede on those was a deciding factor not to get those.
That's why I didn't want them.

Looking at them:They are nice
Feeling them: They are horrible
You must've planned on replacing the teddy bear that you cuddle with at night with the red suedes, huh?

That statement made no sense at all. Do they have a suicide forum? You need to sign up and find a creative
to kill yourself. Seriously,
you-should-kill-yourself-animated.gif

Side note: Did anyone else get their shoejocky.com order canceled and refunded? i got an email from paypal but no explanation.
I did as well...I almost felt good about it though when I saw it....still believe I can eventually find these for less than the $280 I got backfrom them...It just wasn't meant to be I guess!

So when will foot locker employees be able to use their 30% discount on these? Or better yet will we be able to get em on the next 50%?

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

I would never change my mind just cause of what other people think
Love my red 5's and the 3M love my pack period
This coming from a guy that's trying to flip the DMP2s and recent XIIs.

I got some black 3ms size 10.5 or 11.5 looking to exchange for a red suede size 11.5 if anyone got em, not interested in size 11 or 12

Originally Posted by authenticguaranteed

I did as well...I almost felt good about it though when I saw it....still believe I can eventually find these for less than the $280 I got back from them...It just wasn't meant to be I guess! my

my plan was to return the package i paid 328 for and keep the package from shoejocky & split the pack since i only want the red Vs...
1 unexplained cancellation + 1 flaker & 1 low baller later, im just gonna return the package altogether. 1 shoe isnt worth all of this hassle. i'lljust wait later on down the line and get Bgrade Vs... or hit up my dude in Scotland for the individually packaged red V. uuuuuuu know who u r lol

I bought a 12 but I need an 11.5 bad. The 12 is too wide on my feet. Can I exchange for an 11.5 at any store or does it have to be the exact store?

Originally Posted by henz0

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
They are most likely going to be discounted like crazy.
smh, gonna have to murk my reds while people still think its a $155 sneaker

then cop a double when its a $75 sneaker
pimp.gif

and for the fellow Jordan/Bulls fanatics
2zea360.jpg

2j46crq.jpg

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by henz0

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
They are most likely going to be discounted like crazy.
smh, gonna have to murk my reds while people still think its a $155 sneaker

then cop a double when its a $75 sneaker
pimp.gif

and for the fellow Jordan/Bulls fanatics
2zea360.jpg

2j46crq.jpg
info on the caps
nerd.gif

and do you have a red one you could sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom