Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
people will be sleeping on these because they are different. If JB is gonna survive they are gonning to need to retro the classic and because these are sodifferent if you keep these ice they will be $$$$$$$$$$$$ in the future.

To dude contemplating ballin in these, dont even bother trying LOL

But I wish the 1st DMP had released like this cuz I wasnt even in the game back then, and if there had been this many I might still be able to get apack for areasonable price - my two fave shoes as well

hopefully this pack really does contribute to a wake up call at JB, apparently the public isnt even eating this !$@$ up. I wanna go back to the mall just tosee if the retail store managers are willing to negotiate, wouldnt cop with less than 30% off at the least though.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

^^^that would it be one of my best days ever .....
still looking for my pair of DMP1 I refuse to pay $700+

C/S....the most i would go to is 500...and i dont even want the 6s like that...
those were too limited...
At least your getting 2 pairs of kicks for your 700 bucks, those Fkin Yeezys
eyes.gif

i would never cop a pair of yeezys at resell prices just for the fact they i wont wear $800 on my feet....

do you guys think that the release date changing had something to do with the fact that these didn't sell out? i was talking to my boys and told them how ibought them and that was the first time they heard that the released date moved up a week.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by SiG21

the suede on the reds is nowhere near the quality of that on the 21's
I was hoping someone wouldnt say that..... even though i heard other wise.
I guess there are variations in the production because I carefully compare both shoes and the quality is the same
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

do you guys think that the release date changing had something to do with the fact that these didn't sell out? i was talking to my boys and told them how i bought them and that was the first time they heard that the released date moved up a week.
Yeh, I think so too. My friend at my school still think that these are releasing on May 30th.

Originally Posted by irishbaz

eyes.gif

Yeah if u pay 700+ yeezys mmm I will cop them for $215 love them So with those 700 I can cop 3 very limited pairs

eyes.gif

Yeah if u pay 700+ ... yeezys mmm I will cop them for $215 love them So with those 700 I can cop 3 very limited pairs I'm not saying that I will just anoption

eyes.gif

Sorry double post

Originally Posted by TFaulk20

These are not selling at all where I stay at. Everywhere in the mall still has pairs. My store oppened the day with 12 packs, and only sold 3 all day (2 of them were to employees). It seems like the general public has woken up and just isnt buying anything Jordan puts out anymore, hopefully this leads to the end of the packs.
We are all hearing a whole lot of statements like those quoted above. The truth is that we are still in a recession as compared to an economicalboom. Do you know how much money people had to spend before August 2007. I mean...people had access to money...and people were spending including kids. It's not that all the Jordan sneaker fans are waking up exactly...it's that money is tighter then before whether you wanna believe it or not. Peoplejust don't have the money to fight over Jordans right now...and cop every pair of jordans...including pairs they don't even like even though they mayhave before. When the economy is on another high and the markets are a raging bull market....most things will be selling well just like in the past. I betthey will start dropping way more heat again at the same time.

Originally Posted by Magical Kicks

Originally Posted by TFaulk20

These are not selling at all where I stay at. Everywhere in the mall still has pairs. My store oppened the day with 12 packs, and only sold 3 all day (2 of them were to employees). It seems like the general public has woken up and just isnt buying anything Jordan puts out anymore, hopefully this leads to the end of the packs.
We are all hearing a whole lot of statements like those quoted above. The truth is that we are still in a recession as compared to an economical boom. Do you know how much money people had to spend before August 2007. I mean...people had access to money...and people were spending including kids. It's not that all the Jordan sneaker fans are waking up exactly...it's that money is tighter then before whether you wanna believe it or not. People just don't have the money to fight over Jordans right now...and cop every pair of jordans...including pairs they don't even like even though they may have before. When the economy is on another high and the markets are a raging bull market....most things will be selling well just like in the past. I bet they will start dropping way more heat again at the same time.
87d159e0cce4f1989496c6bf91a6fc971ceac03.bmp

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

do you guys think that the release date changing had something to do with the fact that these didn't sell out? i was talking to my boys and told them how i bought them and that was the first time they heard that the released date moved up a week.

Yeah it did. I know people that were mad because they wouldnt have the money for them until the 25th or 26th. They were anticipating the 30th. The 11/12package got moved last December. I was mad because I would of had the money until they changed the day. I believe they were originally going to come out on the27th and got moved to the 20th. It's not the 1st time.

Originally Posted by agold1002

people will be sleeping on these because they are different. If JB is gonna survive they are gonning to need to retro the classic and because these are so different if you keep these ice they will be $$$$$$$$$$$$ in the future.
exactly my thoughts! Give the beasts 5-7 years with these. First all red V and its suede, with multicolor flames! People are going tobeastttttttttt for them in 5-7 years.

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness2

people will be sleeping on these because they are different. If JB is gonna survive they are gonning to need to retro the classic and because these are so different if you keep these ice they will be $$$$$$$$$$$$ in the future.
exactly my thoughts! Give the beasts 5-7 years with these. First all red V and its suede, with multicolor flames! People are going to beastttttttttt for them in 5-7 years.

5-7 years is a relatively long time...but when that time comes around JB might ruin the resellers hopes by re-retroing the red suedes just like they arere-retroing the black nubuck 12s next weekend.

exactly my thoughts! Give the beasts 5-7 years with these. First all red V and its suede, with multicolor flames! People are going to beastttttttttt for them in 5-7 years.
Nope i have seen them all, i remember people saying this about the DTRT IIIs, and those Olympic 6s and other hideous JB concoctions
and there is no way an increase of demand on them, and same with this Pack.

I only tried on the 3Ms, and they were horrible, doesnt even feel like a Shoe you would pay $80 for. The Tongue is the worst, its straight up plastic comparedto 06' Retro

And for the record...I'd talk crazy and raise hell until it was heaven if a footlocker store told me that I was forbidden from returning the DMP2 pack.That's absurd...utterly rediculous.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Nope i have seen them all, i remember people saying this about the DTRT IIIs, and those Olympic 6s and other hideous JB concoctions

I only tried on the 3Ms, and they were horrible, doesnt even feel like a Shoe you would pay $80 for. The Tongue is the worst, its straight up plastic compared to 06' Retro

Which Olympic 6s are you talking about? There was 2 of them right? The all navy joints I think and then the newer rainbow joints I think as well? Correct meif i'm confusing something. The DTRT IIIs are uncommon colors...and the same with the rainbow Olympic 6s...they're crazy bright triangular prismspectrum colors. But the DMP2s are both predominantly red and black. Even though some people don't like all that red...they are way more practical andwearable then the triangular prism DTRT 3s and Rainbow 6s. The DMP2 will do better comparably in the future I would think.

NomadicSole21 wrote:

MrBigBusiness2 wrote:

agold1002 wrote:

I only tried on the 3Ms, and they were horrible, doesnt even feel like a Shoe you would pay $80 for. The Tongue is the worst, its straight up plastic compared to 06' Retro

Which Olympic 6s are you talking about? There was 2 of them right? The all navy joints I think and then the newer rainbow joints I think as well? Correct me if i'm confusing something. The DTRT IIIs are uncommon colors...and the same with the rainbow Olympic 6s...they're crazy bright triangular prism spectrum colors. But the DMP2s are both predominantly red and black. Even though some people don't like all that red...they are way more practical and wearable then the triangular prism DTRT 3s and Rainbow 6s. The DMP2 will do better comparably in the future I would think.

There was only one horrible olympic 6

^ hes only referrin to the pair from last summer. when I talk about a pair of XIIs I say XIIs not XII, see what I mean?

And for the record...I'd talk crazy and raise hell until it was heaven if a footlocker store told me that I was forbidden from returning the DMP2 pack. That's absurd...utterly rediculous.
Yeah, act a donkey, and theyll eventually give in, they dont want a huge scene or blow up in front of all the others in that area of the mall.

really cnt afford to invest $310.00 and wait 5-7 years to prolly end up making 2 -3 bills over initial investement..... mmmm

who knows where i ll be in 5-7 years....

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

roll.gif
Come on now...I have the Grapes and the Fire Reds.....you talkin out ya@*% now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom