Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^true
tired.gif
but iam still copping a pair just because my spot has this foronly $250 no tax
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bradlasseigne

got a confirmation email from finishline sayin "Thank you for shopping at Finish Line. This email is your confirmation that we have received your order and we are currently processing your purchase. You will be notified via email when your order has shipped. Multiple items in a single order may be shipped from different fulfilling locations and may arrive separately."

does that mean i got them?
NO

footlocker order went through, kept having to try again but it finally went through. lol at the $.42 tax on $7 shipping. guessing footlocker dont ship onmemorial day. o well got my pair hopefully.. time to head to bed to sleep in. almost as good as lebron's 3 pointer!

^^^Yup, cause all the store stock will get wiped out tommorow, so they will have to cancel some web orders, that usaully how it goes with them.

Got a confirm from both eastbay and finishline...we'll see if they come thru. cc got denied cause I tried to run too many times...haha, thank god forpaypal.

Well ... i didnt get my RED BULL just yet .
Ill have to wait it out till tomorrow .
Im out , going to start my long weekend of
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and baby making .. lol

Tell me if im smart.... i got 2 pair. Got a giftcard for 20% off plus 20% off live cash back... plus i said F it and got 1 day shipping lol

but at the end of the day when i get the (cashback) i paid $399.20 for 2 PACKS for 1 day shipping.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

got a confirmation email from finishline sayin "Thank you for shopping at Finish Line. This email is your confirmation that we have received your order and we are currently processing your purchase. You will be notified via email when your order has shipped. Multiple items in a single order may be shipped from different fulfilling locations and may arrive separately."

no..not sure until shipping confirmation.

Originally Posted by BabyMJ

no..not sure until shipping confirmation.
if i wait for that and sleep i wont get them tomorrow from the mall

Originally Posted by agold1002

RICO7JT - some guy a few pages back wanted to split his twelves and he wanted the bulls....
nerd.gif

Right on .. I seen that man .. GOOD LOOKING . Ill holla at dude in a few .

Originally Posted by SacTycoon

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Originally Posted by SacTycoon

so pumped for these.
tomorrow gonna go pick up my nubucks and this is already off towards a good weekend

Uh the nubucks release next week Dawn sorry for ruin your perfect weekend LOL
good try but my local store already got them and i have mine paid for so its just about picking them up
tongue.gif

Hope u can post some pics tomorrow

anybody know by NDC???

people are saying these arent hyped......THEY ARE

That other site has a 300 page thread and counting..

people are sleeping

I just released 2 size 11.5 on eastbay. They should be re-populating and popping up into the inventory system soon if anybody wants them. I can't believethat Finishline still has a full size run. I don't think those FL orders will be getting canceled on those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom