Air Jordan V Retro "Quai 54" - 2021

BSTN picks and chooses when they want to enforce that. They usually only enforce it for dunks, Jordan 1's or Travis Scott and Off-white collabs, everything else from Nike and JB they have been willing to ship to the U.S.

Due to brand restrictions we can only ship Jordan products to EMEA countries, please remove all Jordan products from your cart to continue.

hmmmmm…. Looks like they changed it. I was actually able to confirm order before I backed out. Wonder why they waited to after launch to trigger such a stupid enforcement?

hmmmmm…. Looks like they changed it. I was actually able to confirm order before I backed out. Wonder why they waited to after launch to trigger such a stupid enforcement?

No you weren’t… as soon as you click pay it will tell you they won’t ship even at launch. They actually started enforcing this with the Fragment Dunk and knew it was going to stick when the Jordan 1 Low Neutral Grey was blocked. Last Nike/Jordan that I know that was good to go was Lebron 8 Sprite and Jordan 1 Metallic Purple. They implemented after those.

No you weren’t… as soon as you click pay it will tell you they won’t ship even at launch. They actually started enforcing this with the Fragment Dunk and knew it was going to stick when the Jordan 1 Low Neutral Grey was blocked. Last Nike/Jordan that I know that was good to go was Lebron 8 Sprite and Jordan 1 Metallic Purple. They implemented after those.

Yes sir. You were there when I had the chance to order… okay

my man said he was able to “confirm” an order before backing out of it………

i guess if ya say stuff with “confidance” you can convince yourself of your own lies.

you’re not the first nor will be the last lame to comment on my screen name. I said what I said and I meant it. You haters are weird man.

Man before someone else pull up to shoot their shot at me just know, I cannot change your mind. There’s 0 way for me to prove what I said yesterday now because the 5s are long gone, but know that I copped the PSGs from them, and now they have the same restriction too.

I decided not to impulse cop yesterday because I have to spend in other areas right now. It’s all g.

I just want your extra time and your…
Kiss?
zcwaotr.png

Back
Top Bottom