Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

I've never had 5's before, so want to ask you guys, if i wear them every second day, how fast will the netting and sole turn yellow?

The sole will turn yellow fast
The netting depends
On my older pairs netting is still clear but my black metallics from 2016 are yellowed like no other
I would say I’ve probably worn my BM 5’s maybe 15-20 times and it’s piss yellow
You gotta embrace the yellow
There are ways you can keep them crispy and clear with sole protectors
I think I heard if you wipe the soles with like windex or something after each wear it helps
Personally I don’t mess with any of that

Last edited:
Team early lol
83984377_2747076185383150_5924433466781831774_n.jpg
that looks like a size 5? you usually get size 4. they run a whole size small?

The sole will turn yellow fast
The netting depends
On my older pairs netting is still clear but my black metallics from 2016 are yellowed like no other
I would say I’ve probably worn my BM 5’s maybe 15-20 times and it’s piss yellow
You gotta embrace the yellow
There are ways you can keep them crispy and clear with sole protectors
I think I heard if you wipe the soles with like windex or something after each wear it helps
Personally I don’t mess with any of that
Thank you for the answer. Can't make a decision to buy or not, beautiful pair, but i'm afraid that it might look not so good when the netting becomes yellow.

the height of the tongues plus nike air on the back...
i'm all in. def going to retire the ones I have that I settled for with the jumpman on the back.

I've never had 5's before, so want to ask you guys, if i wear them every second day, how fast will the netting and sole turn yellow?

If you keep the shoes in the box away from sunlight when you arent wearing them and toss the black plastic paper away in the box, theyll stay icey for years. My 2016s still have clear netting and clear soles years later. The blue tint has faded to clear though.

They put true white cuz they know they be pissing Mfers off with all that sail and light bone nonsense :lol: Regardless, these are a day one, as soon as the “purchase” button is available, cop.

Those are the only Jordan’s that actually do hurt my feet when I wear them because the pleather is so stiff. It’s crazy how uncomfortable they are. The toe box is so hard that it feels worse than wearing a work boot. Expecting far better this time around.

Reactions: ejb
If you keep the shoes in the box away from sunlight when you arent wearing them and toss the black plastic paper away in the box, theyll stay icey for years. My 2016s still have clear netting and clear soles years later. The blue tint has faded to clear though.
I want to wear'em at least every three days, so i'm in doubt.

Anyone else pick these up today?

I got a reservation on the App so I copped even tho I’m really not sold on a V for golf. Will be nice to see them in person before I decide to keep it or flip/return

Really fiending for more official pics of the real V tho. Literally my only must-cop of the year if the quality is on point

I got a reservation on the App so I copped even tho I’m really not sold on a V for golf. Will be nice to see them in person before I decide to keep it or flip/return

Really fiending for more official pics of the real V tho. Literally my only must-cop of the year if the quality is on point

I didn’t get a reserve but I think I would’ve copped for that one time I go golfing. The fire red V is my favorite.

Wow that golf pair is getting pretty thin on sizes already. How quick is the real deal gonna go?

Back
Top Bottom