Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Yup, both of those.

As well as the huge, stiff tongue.
I guess I can see the point if you're trying to wear them with jeans or relatively skinny regular pants. I like to wear my bulkier retro basketball shoes most of the time with sweats/warmup pants, so it's not an issue I really ever encounter. I have plenty of other shoes that work better if I'm not wearing something like that, or if I'm not wearing shorts.

I guess I can see the point if you're trying to wear them with jeans or relatively skinny regular pants. I like to wear my bulkier retro basketball shoes most of the time with sweats/warmup pants, so it's not an issue I really ever encounter. I have plenty of other shoes that work better if I'm not wearing something like that, or if I'm not wearing shorts.
This basically. I don't wear sweats/warmup pants but even it comes to wearing pants with them in general, the key to wearing 5s and bulky kicks in general is to wear pants that compliment their clunky build imo. This isn't my photo (I found it on Google images lol) but for example, cargo pants be they regular fit or slim fit, work well with 5s too.
eeba52f7cf58e71ffd15c565797e34c5.jpg

This basically. I don't wear sweats/warmup pants but even it comes to wearing pants with them in general, the key to wearing 5s and bulky kicks in general is to wear pants that compliment their clunky build imo. This isn't my photo (I found it on Google images lol) but for example, cargo pants be they regular fit or slim fit, work well with 5s too.
eeba52f7cf58e71ffd15c565797e34c5.jpg
This is it. (Although I wouldn't be caught dead in cargo pants, but that's a different story lol) I mostly wear slimmer or fitted pants, but with bulkier or high cut shoes I almost always wear typical straight leg pants with some give. Be it jeans or sweats or what have you. That's what looks best.

In slim or fitted the smaller or low cut shoes look good. Pretty simple. To each his own, though.

This is it. (Although I wouldn't be caught dead in cargo pants, but that's a different story lol) I mostly wear slimmer or fitted pants, but with bulkier or high cut shoes I almost always wear typical straight leg pants with some give. Be it jeans or sweats or what have you. That's what looks best.

In slim or fitted the smaller or low cut shoes look good. Pretty simple. To each his own, though.
Dang what did cargo pants do to you, huh? :lol: But I get you. Though personally I wear slim fit pants with all my sneakers be they low, mid or high tops most of the time however, I do wear looser fitting pants too depending on the aesthetic I'm going for. But I digress, I'm rambling because I enjoy talking about fashion. Like you said, we all got own stylistic preferences.

I rocked my pair heavily when it was released and it was really comfortable. Fast forward 2 years later and it was a complete 180. Midsole seem to have gotten stiff as hell. Same as my fresh prince. But my 2016 black metallics are still comfortable as the day on unds. Idk...

I rocked my pair heavily when it was released and it was really comfortable. Fast forward 2 years later and it was a complete 180. Midsole seem to have gotten stiff as hell. Same as my fresh prince. But my 2016 black metallics are still comfortable as the day on unds. Idk...
Really curious observation

Back
Top Bottom