Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

DF3CEAA6-72EB-4A79-B67B-46DD167CE456.jpeg

What's everyone doing for the laces on these? White doesn't look good to me, there's plenty of white on the shoe already so I've been doing black or red, can't really decide on one over the other though.

What's everyone doing for the laces on these? White doesn't look good to me, there's plenty of white on the shoe already so I've been doing black or red, can't really decide on one over the other though.
most probably weren’t born when these first released but swapping laces was not uncommon. I think someone posted in here a swap to black laces that looked decent.

The V is one of the Jordan silhouettes where I think the stock laces just look better and no swap is needed. Ultimately it's up to you, they're your shoes so do as you wish. I've seen some people wearing them with red or black laces.

Just pulled mine out for the first time since release day. Tried one shoe on when I first got them on release day, tie toeing around for about 30 seconds then put them back in the box. Pulled them out today and didn’t realize I had instacreased them on RD. Leather is super soft. Guess they’re officially mine now.
6AFED8D3-AF07-413B-8734-118102F35642.jpeg

IMO these have that new AF1 shine, but 10-15 wears in and they look dull and dingy. I guess for me these are reserved for indoor events only.

I was looking for a pair of shorts for a trip in downtown Brooklyn, wander into the Flight 23 store, and end up with these, after 10 minutes.

Theyre open? I felt like I saw an email about certain FTL's doing curbside but I didn't know anyone was legit open including FTL's.

Theyre open? I felt like I saw an email about certain FTL's doing curbside but I didn't know anyone was legit open including FTL's.

Oh they definitely are. The only reason I even went into the Flight store, was because the Foot Locker down the block had a line to get in.

Oh they definitely are. The only reason I even went into the Flight store, was because the Foot Locker down the block had a line to get in.

Damn does not sound fun. Im sure they might've been doing curbside pick up though so probably not terrible. But I'm not trying to be on anyones line lol. I know they got to have back stock though. They prob only putting out the stuff with no resale value.

Keeping I's and anything hyped.

Back
Top Bottom