Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

With all the restocks and everything. I’m going to go out on a limb and say that these were made in well over a million pairs. I hope they keep that going with the Fire Red 4s, Flints, Carmines, and if they rerelease the Chicago, Black/Red, and Black Toe 1s they really ramp up on production of those (because face it, JB could make 5 million pairs of each of those colorways and still sell them out at this point.

5D48CFD6-5609-4F29-9893-5282E31FAD9C.jpeg

Surprised to see these are board lasted. First time I’ve seen that on a 5.

Anybody receive shipping info from DTLR yet? Or more importantly anybody still showing unfulfilled?
Yup. They emailed last night. They are moving UPS Ground.
Also Snkrs shock drop pair finally came in.
And YCMC ( no tax , no shipping) came in also. Fast shipping with the USPS 2 day priority

With all the restocks and everything. I’m going to go out on a limb and say that these were made in well over a million pairs. I hope they keep that going with the Fire Red 4s, Flints, Carmines, and if they rerelease the Chicago, Black/Red, and Black Toe 1s they really ramp up on production of those (because face it, JB could make 5 million pairs of each of those colorways and still sell them out at this point.

hold the **** up....carmines are coming out this year too?

Eastbay Pair Came In Today.

First Impressions, I’m Not Enamored With Them Like I’ve Been With Other Recent OG Colorway Retro’s But Certainly Seeing Improvement From The Last Fire Red V We Got. I Always Grab A Size 10 In OG Retros For The Collection And In Cases Like This Model Another Pair A Half Size Down For The Toe. Hoping I’ll Warm Up To Em A Little More Once My 9.5 Gets In And I Lace Em Up And Step Out A Few Times.

A Few Noticeable Leather Flaws On One Of The Toebox’s Of This Pair That Are Almost Like The Full Finish Didn’t Take In Production Or Something. Most Importantly, Why Is That Heel Counter Leather Seemingly A Better Grade Or Cut Than What We See At The Forefront And Ankle Area Of The Shoe? Maybe It’s Shoe To Shoe And A Factory Inconsistency In The Construction Process?

Anyhow, Still Happy To See These In Hand And Look Forward To Beating A Pair Around A Little And See If That Changes My Mind Any :rolleyes
8384FE7C-955B-4D25-85DE-E2FAF83E7B70.jpeg

My pair came in today and ....it's jacked up! Right toe box has a dent like shape on the very top where it curves....sort of makes the shoe pointy. I'm lucky I got another pair coming just because of this kind of situation, but now im also thinking of buying another pair whenever a restock occurs again just to be even more safe lol.

snkrs just sent out a notificationnthat m

First Impressions, I’m Not Enamored With Them Like I’ve Been With Other Recent OG Colorway Retro’s But Certainly Seeing Improvement From The Last Fire Red V We Got. I Always Grab A Size 10 In OG Retros For The Collection And In Cases Like This Model Another Pair A Half Size Down For The Toe. Hoping I’ll Warm Up To Em A Little More Once My 9.5 Gets In And I Lace Em Up And Step Out A Few Times.

A Few Noticeable Leather Flaws On One Of The Toebox’s Of This Pair That Are Almost Like The Full Finish Didn’t Take In Production Or Something. Most Importantly, Why Is That Heel Counter Leather Seemingly A Better Grade Or Cut Than What We See At The Forefront And Ankle Area Of The Shoe? Maybe It’s Shoe To Shoe And A Factory Inconsistency In The Construction Process?

Anyhow, Still Happy To See These In Hand And Look Forward To Beating A Pair Around A Little And See If That Changes My Mind Any :rolleyes
nice shirt...where do they sell those?

Pair from Foot Action I ordered Saturday came in Thursday. Noticed not too many copped from FA from what I’ve been reading here.

Curious do you manually capitalize every word? No offense just wondering I gotta know lol

My pair came in today and ....it's jacked up! Right toe box has a dent like shape on the very top where it curves....sort of makes the shoe pointy. I'm lucky I got another pair coming just because of this kind of situation, but now im also thinking of buying another pair whenever a restock occurs again just to be even more safe lol.
Return that **** bro. At this price I wouldn’t keep that.

Baby boy will be here in 4-5 weeks and when he’s able to rock em, these will be waiting for him.
3EBEB184-49DD-4F3E-917B-ACE724C1D7DC.jpeg

Enjoy every minute of it. By far the best thing I’ve ever experienced. Oh and by the age of 2 my son had the grapes on with a matching purple and teal jacket. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom