Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

What size are these? They look great.

Also, is the pic with a camera phone or other?

Size 9

Photographs do them no justice. They are stunning in person.

I took that picture with the iPhone XS. I also have the iPhone 11 Pro that I use to take pictures with too.

Serious question for everyone else that copped from SOTF.

How are you guys going to disinfect your pairs when they arrive since they're coming from Italy?
Will you guys just wipe down the actual sneaker box?

I'm asking because I'm supposedly getting them in today.

-Drew

if this is a serious concern for you I wouldn’t do anything and just leave em quarantined for 2 weeks in a garage or closet or some****

Nah, just their standard free shipping. When I got the FedEx confirmation, I noticed it said “FedEx 2day”.

Well then that's good news for all of us Saturday SNKRS orderers. Because the estimate (though probably padded a little) stated approximately May 20th.

TTS for me! For everyone still worried about sizing. Although obviously everybody has different feet.

Slighty wide foot here. I go up half a size in XI’s but not V’s and it’s no difference with these
5FD22EA7-026E-4D38-B1E8-43FBD9320E33.jpeg

Well ****. Guess my **** getting canceled too.
Hopefully not man but I dunno. Footlocker can kiss my *** for this one. Now I'm gonna hafta wait and see if I can get a double from a restock and make sure my SNKRS order goes through cause it's currently sitting at this right now. :smh:
Screenshot_20200505-135912_Nike.jpg
20200505_140614.jpg

FNL is trash for using rewards on a random restock if you’re not on the app. Zero chance you can find out the reward number and cart/checkout. They really should have available rewards pop up even when not using the app. Oh well.

Hopefully not man but I dunno. Footlocker can kiss my *** for this one. Now I'm gonna hafta wait and see if I can get a double from a restock and make sure my SNKRS order goes through cause it's currently sitting at this right now. :smh:
Screenshot_20200505-135912_Nike.jpg
20200505_140614.jpg
my snkrs says the same thing

Back
Top Bottom