Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

I hope I win on Hibbett again.Made my life so much easier winning Court Purps on there
Hibbetts is the only store that sent me a pair of shoes with the insoles MISSING. Out of I don't know how many hundreds of online shoe orders, that has never happened to me before.

When asked about it, they said just send the shoes back for return. No other option. I wasn't impressed with them after that.
Hibbetts did what now?
That’s not the hibbetts I know
I entered that Hibbett raffle, too. I think there's still two hours left in the notification window so fingers still crossed. Would be less hassle than tomorrow plus they'll probably ship quicker than Nike.
Re: them sending shoes without insoles ... I'm sure every store has made mistakes, including NDC. Doesn't mean it's some kind of typical thing. Not too long ago, I ordered some shorts from NDC. They sent me the entirely wrong style, and on top of that it was a double XL when I ordered a large. **** happens.

Last edited:
Of course..... smfh....
Fffffff shiekh
EF3F6F2A-3AAF-4D45-AB93-7D9999C727FE.png
I just received the same notice.

Any Hibbet Ws?

Been catching L's since the 11s... Luckily I still copped the 11s and 3s off NDC... Have to cop on release day from Hibbet for the DMPs and it looks to be the same for the 5s...

All raffles via Hibbet has been unsuccessfull...
Screenshot_20200501-142800_Hibbett  City Gear.jpg

Been catching L's since the 11s... Luckily I still copped the 11s and 3s off NDC... Have to cop on release day from Hibbet for the DMPs and it looks to be the same for the 5s...

All raffles via Hibbet has been unsuccessfull...
Screenshot_20200501-142800_Hibbett  City Gear.jpg
Starting to look like the SNKRS app results smh

Shiekh has given me so many “Not a Winner” selections that I feel like they owe me a couple automatic Ws by now lol

only 2 raffles I’ve won off them are the spiderman 1s and the cap n gown 11s

I’m pretty sure I’m black listed from Shiekh ever since I filed a claim because they lost my Jordan 1 Royal before SMFH

I only entered Hibbett and Feature raffles. Wasn’t putting too much stock in raffles. Rather wake up tomorrow and go through the motions...sometimes it’s more fun

Of course sns L.... not looking good boiz....

5780DF57-35C5-41AB-A098-C6CA009834CB.png

Attachments

• 856359FD-18E9-4C17-9F73-22B08BBE0FC4.png
    856359FD-18E9-4C17-9F73-22B08BBE0FC4.png
    468.7 KB · Views: 162
Stop freaking out ozzyboy!
Online tomorrow is gonna be easy peasy
You just gotta be ready
Hit up snkrs and have multiple sites ready to go
Odds are they are most likely gonna be an instant sellout but we all should be good

Stop freaking out ozzyboy!
Online tomorrow is gonna be easy peasy
You just gotta be ready
Hit up snkrs and have multiple sites ready to go
Odds are they are most likely gonna be an instant sellout but we all should be good

Don’t forget about the 4,500 restocks after the drop.

Anywhere online doing earlier than 10 EST?

don’t some sites do 7 or 8 EST?

where’s Baby J’s? Like to layout my options in advance

Back
Top Bottom