Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

my beeshes are out for delivery... really cannot wait... i was bouncing off the walls waiting on my grapes in may, but i may be even more excited for these.... so many comments on quality i'm hoping my pair has decent quality.

i would be worried if the brapes DIDN'T have ash

you can really tell the quality put into these with the way the suede changes texture and just the overall weight of the shoe

i have an A- shoe...due to some glue stains, but all in all VERY impressed

these are my fav for the year behind the 88s and royal blue 1s

i still don't understand the term "rape" prices.

rape means that you didn't have a choice, you were FORCED into doing it, yes i know you can still say it as "these are the prices, and i am forced into buying it because i really want the shoe".

well.. there is STILL a choice to NOT buy it, eff it.. you can live without one pair of shoes.

In the mall and happened to see a hat for my corks. Clutch moments.
View media item 457347

Gross!!! LOL!!!

i still don't understand the term "rape" prices.

rape means that you didn't have a choice, you were FORCED into doing it, yes i know you can still say it as "these are the prices, and i am forced into buying it because i really want the shoe".

well.. there is STILL a choice to NOT buy it, eff it.. you can live without one pair of shoes.

When you have have the crackhead like addiction these "sneakerheads" have it is almost forcing them to perform explicit acts in back alleys, that's why they scream rape. Then those same screaming rape are the ones posting ish like "easy cop 10 pairs on NDC" or "5th pair on its way (smoking face) (tracking pic)" silly game they play.

With all due respect, please don't call these "brapes". **** is getting out of control with the nicknames.
How about bapes?
laugh.gif

For those planning on use RIT dye on there shoes I've heard that it takes the soft finish off of the shoes. So be cautious. If I have an ashyness problem I'm probably going to use angelus suede dye cause that's what it was meant for.

just received em......

its not ashy at all, sure the nuback/suede colours different when you brush it off, but the material is QUALITY.. i would never redye these shoes to a darker black, this material is the ****!

as for other parts.. couple of chips on the paint,, some white dots where it shouldnt be, few marks on the upper but all in all a very good shoe.

yes i def like the material as is, but i do understand y ppl r calling it ashy
and my pair also has the usual coloring outside the lines. random dots. and such...but amazing quality

Gross!!! LOL!!!
When you have have the crackhead like addiction these "sneakerheads" have it is almost forcing them to perform explicit acts in back alleys, that's why they scream rape. Then those same screaming rape are the ones posting ish like "easy cop 10 pairs on NDC" or "5th pair on its way (smoking face) (tracking pic)" silly game they play.

Nice...

what is the average price point i should be looking to pay for a pair?

Honestly thats up to you whatever you feel like u shoukd pay for the shoe if u want it that bad.

The true answer to your question is ... $160

But we all know thats not happening

All these pics are gonna make me wait at home all day waiting for this ups truck.

yes i def like the material as is, but i do understand y ppl r calling it ashy
and my pair also has the usual coloring outside the lines. random dots. and such...but amazing quality
Only the people who don't have them and are looking at pictures call them 'ashy', because in pictures they look totally different.

Back
Top Bottom