Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

glad they went with suede instead of leather... will attempt to cop but dont need if aqua VIIIs release, but I think this is all we r gonna get from JB...really on the fence, if I dont get two pair of grapes then ill def get these

leather woulda made them stick out more from the other black based V's out there. I think Ill stick with the original CW in white

rather have my aqua 8s they don't yellow they just chip
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

These aren't even bad. These are good for a non OG colorway. Well , they're are better then the non OG colorways that dropped this years in my opinion. (jokers , crimsons etc .

Yellowing>paint chipping imo
it is.
Dont know if I will cop. Would definitely have copped if these were durabuck. Don't know why JB is giving us nubuck/durabuck on the two releases we want suede on (the mint and toro IVs), but then they give us this.

these look good, glad they went with the icey netting..black netting would be weak as hell. but what the hell is with that ashy nubuck :x

i have a feeling that theyll change it by the release date. this is a sample and the material is not indicative of the final release product. i have a feeling that these will end up with durabuck or a short hair nubuck

Black netting for this one would have been much better. The clear netting throws it off.
How many samples end up changing materials before release? Its not like Nike needs to save money on the materials on ONE sample.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom