Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

no theyre not. the term suede is thrown around so much these days its hilarious. its a long hair nubuck. suede is what they used on the raging bull 5s and on alot of SBs

This

Grapes will be like 2011 metallic 5s or previous blk/ red 4s.
Nubuck

Last edited:
Mila Kunis
smokin.gif
she can get it
the first pic of her on google is
grin.gif
 lol

so just because your store didnt get them means they are limited? how does that work lol. I understand your point but just to base it off that is ridiculous

I'm not labeling these "Limited", because my store isn't getting them.
I'm labeling them "Limited" for the fact all the stores that did get them only got around 20-30 pairs. That's about 2 in each Full Size, & 3 in each half size.
The only stores to get double that amount are the Jordan Flight stores.
Which, are all the stores that get or got the XX8's & 1's or any other special release for that matter.

Also, if they were a GR I would of got these in the last week of May.
It's now June, & a week before the release.
Still not a single pair sitting in my stock room.
This is why, I'm labeling them a QS or Limited release.

What color lace lock does final production retail pairs come with?

Emerald, like in the pic in the post above this. I plan on using that one with my white grapes. I'll probably use it with both really, since the emerald looks good on the black pair too. Not a big fan of the black lace lock with the white pair, and while it would look fine on the black pair, the emerald lack lock still looks the best on both pairs.

Last edited:
via SneakerBarDetroit.com

View media item 446224
The “Black Grapes” features a smooth nubuck like upper, similar to the Cav 4′s that released earlier in 2012. Some people refer to these as the “Aqua’s” because of the similar color way as the retro 8 which is rumored to release later this year. On the “Black Grapes”, you still have your grape purple mid-sole with the same hints of emerald as the original grapes, as well as the icy blue tinted bottom.

thanks for response about the lace lock color

JB always makes changes for the worse with sample/final production pairs

The emerald lace lock looks dope

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom