Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

[table][tr][td][h1]consolation prize if u missed the all white grapes[/h1][/td][/tr][/table]
tired.gif

they kinda look like variants. the colo scheme is good but the suede/nubuck is not a good choice. idk if imma cop or not.

Soo any official release date & will these definitely be a quick strike or not??

1. June is safe ... i think they're QS or Limited at least otherwise some resellers would already sell them ... But I found almost no one who has these in hand already ... So seems to be like Royal 1s ... But not 100% sure :/ if anybody has new Info Please let us know :D

Why cant JB just give us all what we want...

this dude is still going to be rolling in the dough either way smh

We just want some fire ahs kicks

Gs Jordan's >

Always hated how the gs 7s have a fat tongue compared to the men's size

Last edited:
after picking up the white grapes today, looking forward to picking these up. hopefully not a QS

I would say its not a QS since they are releasing in GS sizes. Bet closer to RD they are in PS sizes too
Wont be as popular because it isnt the same CW as the highly sought after grape OG CW

/edit: Confuses the hypebeasts.

Last edited:
Lol damn so hostile lol
lol not hostile at all I just dont get the point in asking everyone else what YOU should do with YOUR shoes ya know. Just cuz one man values a certain shoe doesnt mean you have to equally. Or just cause the general population says so n so shoe is the ultimate grail you dont have to feel the same way just cause everyone else does. Its your shoe if you like another more than the one you have then trade it dont ask us because we arent the ones going to have to live with it or wear them

View media item 280258
(This is some random custom... but they could possibly look like this, if they dropped)
We've been knowing It's "The year of the V" ... That info isn't new, however i'm sure a lot of you cats will scoop black Grapes, if they launch.
That being said, I won't have to buy as much this year, as I'm done with Vs -- waaaay too many in the shoe room.
I'll just wait patiently for the the VI drops that are coming, then go HAM
Much better than the one JB is releasing. Cop worthy if they fixed those loud *** eyelets

passing on the JB release tho.

Back
Top Bottom