Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

No, I aint talkin bout myself.

I simply don't care. I wear carmines in the club and people come up to me "I can't believe you are wearing those shoes!!!!!" like I'm not supposed to be wearing them.

But we all know some cats out there are like that. Look how many people ask what to wear with their johns. SMFH!!!!!!!!
people always step on your feet in the club and spill drinks on your shoes. Do you know what acidic drinks do to leather?

my flint 13s got messed up at the club I was heated. i'm over it though they had a bad looking extra stitch where the toe box materials meet so I just use them for hooping now

Mine are slightly ashy, but thats what a suede brush is for.. if you want to have your kicks looking good you have to clean/brush them, i do it after every wear, suede or leather im cleaning it to make them look as fresh as possible. complaining about ashy = you are either lazy as **** or bitter you never got a pair, anyone who has these know they are high quality and awesome on feet in person.

I don't mind the ashiness at all and I'm not gonna try to remove it. After every wear I will clean them but I'm not gonna do anything to remove it.

I don't mind the ashiness at all and I'm not gonna try to remove it. After every wear I will clean them but I'm not gonna do anything to remove it.
I don't think anything can be done to remove it, a couple people have told some horror stories in here already about attempts to remove ashiness.

Is 260 shipped a fair price?
3 dudes flaked on me for that, so I guess not? 
laugh.gif

I think right now $240 is ideal price anything under is a nice buy, if you really want them go $250, but anything above that id start looking for something better like some 88 3's

Back
Top Bottom