Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

JB could have done so much better on those flight clubs .. they have potential .. but the 2-tone cway just kills it

So I got $410 for my size 12...
......   But I have sellers remorse. 
eyes.gif

What's worse... I don't see anymore local size 12s on the market. They're really gone.
you just got over 2.5x what the shoe retails for and you have remorse?Man go do something productive with that money .. pay some extra on a student load, pay extra on a bill, buy something for mama/girlfriend/grandma/pops or just save it for a rainy day .. something other than look for the shoe againbut if you must rebuy the shoe there's plenty out there with BIN below $300

patiently waiting for my shipping confirmation

for some reason I haven't been gettign the nike confirmation emails on my personal email

anyone have this problem?

says "preparing to ship" on my order status
i had the same problem before, i called the customer service and said that i mis-spelled my email address on the saved billing information.

That story and that response..........juicy contradiction!!!

View media item 383513

Seems like a weird response, but when my local store restocks, no one knows about it. I've posted this pic before but I will again.
View media item 457894

ok didnt wat to be that guy but

the thunders were a qs but i know those are from the recent restock...that was kinda a surprise...& if this spot is really in the middle of nowhere its a reason they are still there

bugs & suns viii can still be had for retail or cheaper...there are plenty of em

white grape v's were made around the same #'s of the fire red v's(which there was/is plenty of) which can be had for or a lil above retail

Last edited:

the thunders were a qs but i know those are from the recent restock...that was kinda a surprise...& if this spot is really in the middle of nowhere its a reason they are still there

bugs & suns viii can still be had for retail or cheaper...there are plenty of em

white grape v's were made around the same #'s of the fire red v's(which there was/is plenty of) which can be had for or a lil above retail
Truth. I'm banking on these restocking just like they did with the thunders.

Like i posted earlier. They only had 1 size 13. I could have gotten any other size.

gotcha. good luck on the restock. i dont see it happening but im just makin an educated guess from what ive seen about this release so far. when pre-order sites sell out at 300 its a pretty sure bet these were limited. a restock will be just as much madness and even harder to obtain.

no way my local champs had almost 200 if not more......

from what I heard was they were planned to be a QS.....however Nike said frick'it and made more....

Last edited by a moderator:
Did SNS do their remaining pairs online already. They prob did during the middle.of the night they8 hours ahead of my time.

Truth. I'm banking on these restocking just like they did with the thunders.

That's how people after Olives were thinking. QS normally aren't restocked.

swapped Lace Locks think they both looked better. Put the Black jawns on the Black Grapes and emerald green lace locks white grapes... let me know what you think..

I like it. I was thinking of doing the same.

gotcha. good luck on the restock. i dont see it happening but im just makin an educated guess from what ive seen about this release so far. when pre-order sites sell out at 300 its a pretty sure bet these were limited. a restock will be just as much madness and even harder to obtain.
If they are restocked, it most likely won't be till late this year or next year. I can live without them, so it's not a big deal. It's a cool colorway, huge fan of purple.

Any suggestions/tips on extending the life of the ice? It looks like these do not come with the normal paper wrap in the box?

Back
Top Bottom