Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

DAMN!!! just got an email from sneakerpost saying all of their brapes were damaged from the heavy rain in PA and are filing insurance for them

Last edited:
Brapes 
sick.gif

its a raffle thats why they still giving out tickets
You don't keep giving out tickets after you have called the winners.  He is saying they called him and told him his ticket was selected, yet they are still giving tickets out.  Unless they have small or large sizes that no one grabbed a ticket for, it certainly sounds a bit shady.  

About as high quality of a video you'll see of this shoe. Lookin' better by the day...
smokin.gif
that guy get his shoes from those replica websites that sells unauthorized J's or High quality fakes or whatever people are calling them

You don't keep giving out tickets after you have called the winners.  He is saying they called him and told him his ticket was selected, yet they are still giving tickets out.  Unless they have small or large sizes that no one grabbed a ticket for, it certainly sounds a bit shady.  

Thanks i preferred not to respond cause clearly this cornball doesn't know how raffles work!

So have any Nike stores done their twitter rsvp for these today yet?

No nike LEN haven't im surprise tho there followers have dropped and the twitter timeline isnt on fire like the white grapes. They are usually live from 5-7 tho..... In my exp. will try for my boy's 10 cause in RI is damn near impossible to get anything retail!!!

DAMN!!! just got an email from sneakerpost saying all of their brapes were damaged from the heavy rain in PA and are filing insurance for them

So that means some obscure Nike Outlet will be selling them for $139.99 in the next couple of weeks.

If anyone is interested, Foot Locker is Passaic and Paterson is doing fcfs, opening at 9:30 am Saturday.  I'm not messing with it because honestly, there's nothing up there after a certain hour, so I'm just passing along the 411.  I don't know the manifest for Passaic, but the manager told me on the phone it's on some Nike SB tip.  One pair per size, so that equals out to 12 pairs (7.5 - 13).  So if anyone is interested in a fcfs, without the ticket crap, there you go.

Got a couple raffle tickets as well but found it odd that the stores not attached to a mall have more pairs, at least thats what I gathered from what I was told from these austin stores.

Smh at these houston stories, definately dont miss that headache.

lol. why are noobs posting "hip hop linda" videos on niketalk..
mean.gif
 if the site has a 50 dollar retro section do you really think the "authentic" section is legit?
indifferent.gif

lol. why are noobs posting "hip hop linda" videos on niketalk..
mean.gif
 if the site has a 50 dollar retro section do you really think the "authentic" section is legit?
indifferent.gif
it's the "grey market" unauthorized pairs, NT has a whole section of that. You can learn a lot there

Back
Top Bottom