Air Jordan V (5) - White - Varsity Red - *MIDNIGHT NAVY* Detailed Via Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by dubchester

between FNL, Eastbay, and NDC there's basically all sizes still available. 5 days after release! I've witnessed WAAAAY uglier kicks sell faster than this. ...

fusion v's moved faster

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by dubchester

between FNL, Eastbay, and NDC there's basically all sizes still available. 5 days after release! I've witnessed WAAAAY uglier kicks sell faster than this. ...

fusion v's moved faster
roll.gif

Everybody waiting for the outlet on these boys, I feel ya'll, feels good too live in a big city with easy access to kicks & suburbs with Nike outlets

Everybody waiting for the outlet on these boys, I feel ya'll, feels good too live in a big city with easy access to kicks & suburbs with Nike outlets

ima get these but only if they were all leather again theyll be even better

ima get these but only if they were all leather again theyll be even better

I didn't like this shoe in the pics i saw but when I saw them in person they actually look really fresh!

I didn't like this shoe in the pics i saw but when I saw them in person they actually look really fresh!

I'm glad I took a chance and ordered these, like the above poster, it took me seeing these in person to start feeling them. The patent is actually a nice touch. I copped from Livestock and they still have sizes if anyone is in need.

I'm glad I took a chance and ordered these, like the above poster, it took me seeing these in person to start feeling them. The patent is actually a nice touch. I copped from Livestock and they still have sizes if anyone is in need.

i have to say despite the lack of hype and a majority of people not liking the patent leather, I was more than satisfied once I got my hands on these. The AJ5 design is great already especially with the lace locks. the colors are great in my opinion. i'm glad i copped these. i suggest those on the fence to check these out in person, this is a really nice shoe.

i have to say despite the lack of hype and a majority of people not liking the patent leather, I was more than satisfied once I got my hands on these. The AJ5 design is great already especially with the lace locks. the colors are great in my opinion. i'm glad i copped these. i suggest those on the fence to check these out in person, this is a really nice shoe.

Originally Posted by jwhizzy

yea i actually liked them when I saw them in person, defnite cop when they hit $100

Originally Posted by jwhizzy

yea i actually liked them when I saw them in person, defnite cop when they hit $100

Back
Top Bottom