Air Jordan V (5) - White - Varsity Red - *MIDNIGHT NAVY* Detailed Via Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

Gimme. Patent dont scuff like regular and stays clean easier +

white patent leather horribly yellows though.

my white uni/blue Sheeds held up for years before any sign of weathering happened, they lost glossiness but not much yellowing

my white uni/blue Sheeds held up for years before any sign of weathering happened, they lost glossiness but not much yellowing

They remind of the 5s that released in europe back in 09, basically the same concept with different color blocking

They remind of the 5s that released in europe back in 09, basically the same concept with different color blocking

Gotta agree with the yellowing aspect. These will look terrible when they start to yellow. Like a dog just pissed on your kicks. Pass for me

Gotta agree with the yellowing aspect. These will look terrible when they start to yellow. Like a dog just pissed on your kicks. Pass for me

I like these a lot. Hopefully the PL has the same opalescent sheen to it the international "army" 5's did.

I like these a lot. Hopefully the PL has the same opalescent sheen to it the international "army" 5's did.

Easy pass! Nice Colorway but like most Im not into the patent leather on my kicks unless they are the XI's, but Im not trippin jordan will be taking enough of my money this year Im glad there is something I can pass on!

Easy pass! Nice Colorway but like most Im not into the patent leather on my kicks unless they are the XI's, but Im not trippin jordan will be taking enough of my money this year Im glad there is something I can pass on!

Back
Top Bottom