Air Jordan V (5) - White - Varsity Red - *MIDNIGHT NAVY* Detailed Via Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by seanj4523

You know a shoe is sitting like a car on 24 inch rims if you call up to 3 different footlockers and the answer you saying, "Thank you for calling footlocker home of the Jordan Retro 7 cardinals how may I help you." These will have the same end result.

wstwdd.png

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by seanj4523

You know a shoe is sitting like a car on 24 inch rims if you call up to 3 different footlockers and the answer you saying, "Thank you for calling footlocker home of the Jordan Retro 7 cardinals how may I help you." These will have the same end result.

wstwdd.png

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

Originally Posted by gueser

JB trippin with that patent, take that away and these  woulda been scooped up with the quickness:.

+1

as much as i can care less about non OG colors, a TON of other folks would've copped these had it not been for that patent leather...god what were they thinkin?
laugh.gif

JB trippin with that patent, take that away and these  woulda been scooped up with the quickness:.

+1

as much as i can care less about non OG colors, a TON of other folks would've copped these had it not been for that patent leather...god what were they thinkin?
laugh.gif

seen them today at Great mall milpitas cali/ I had to pass / not feelin the pantent on these/ ^^^ I see that outlet pic I'll scoope for the right price haha

seen them today at Great mall milpitas cali/ I had to pass / not feelin the pantent on these/ ^^^ I see that outlet pic I'll scoope for the right price haha

Ok, i after seeing them in person they don't look THAT bad with the right fit. Not worth 150 or to buy with all these other shoes dropping around the same time period.

But i can honestly say after they go on clearance, i'd cop them with an additional discount.

Ok, i after seeing them in person they don't look THAT bad with the right fit. Not worth 150 or to buy with all these other shoes dropping around the same time period.

But i can honestly say after they go on clearance, i'd cop them with an additional discount.

I'm feeling these, but not for $150. I'll wait til these are marked down closer to $100 or officially outlet status.

I'm feeling these, but not for $150. I'll wait til these are marked down closer to $100 or officially outlet status.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

+1

laugh.gif
Because JB knows that some cats will buy anything they produce regardless if the product is wack.

+1

laugh.gif
Because JB knows that some cats will buy anything they produce regardless if the product is wack.

#epic fail. Saw a few cats in the club in these Saturday...smh...Really hate this colorway. Couldnt we have gotten some real heat for the 4th of July weekend?!

#epic fail. Saw a few cats in the club in these Saturday...smh...Really hate this colorway. Couldnt we have gotten some real heat for the 4th of July weekend?!

+1

laugh.gif
i was told the same thing 
i aint care patent pleather or regular pleather i like the shoe and colorway 

+1

laugh.gif
i was told the same thing 
i aint care patent pleather or regular pleather i like the shoe and colorway 

Back
Top Bottom