Air Jordan V (5) - White - Varsity Red - *MIDNIGHT NAVY* Detailed Via Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by teemaku

at first i wasn't gonna get them,  but after seeing them in person they aren't too bad
wink.gif

expression.jpg

I will pass on these. I'm copping the Black/Metallic Silver next month.

I will pass on these. I'm copping the Black/Metallic Silver next month.

That sucks, I came in here only to find out they were patent. Might have copped if it weren't for that. Maybe if they go on sale.

That sucks, I came in here only to find out they were patent. Might have copped if it weren't for that. Maybe if they go on sale.

Originally Posted by elrodo33

I really doubt these will go on sale. As much as me and others in this thread are bashing these shoes, I really doubt they'll stay in store long enough to go on sale. Just wait 'tip they hit outlets towards the end of the year. Then you can get them in the new colorway of creamish white, red, blue, and pre-yellowed soles and netting!

Originally Posted by elrodo33

I really doubt these will go on sale. As much as me and others in this thread are bashing these shoes, I really doubt they'll stay in store long enough to go on sale. Just wait 'tip they hit outlets towards the end of the year. Then you can get them in the new colorway of creamish white, red, blue, and pre-yellowed soles and netting!

still on the fence with these just got the foams today... if im in the mall and see them in person imight impulse buy.. still have money saved for the quai's that are looking like they will be hell to get

still on the fence with these just got the foams today... if im in the mall and see them in person imight impulse buy.. still have money saved for the quai's that are looking like they will be hell to get

Originally Posted by 1Deep

Regardless Of Patent Leather Or Regular Leather Ima Get Deez

Question Iz Doe Iz Wuh Kinda Release Are Dey...GR Or QS Or Wuh

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Damn, I need to stay off the forums forreal.

Originally Posted by 1Deep

Regardless Of Patent Leather Or Regular Leather Ima Get Deez

Question Iz Doe Iz Wuh Kinda Release Are Dey...GR Or QS Or Wuh

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Damn, I need to stay off the forums forreal.

Back
Top Bottom