Air Jordan V (5) - White - Varsity Red - *MIDNIGHT NAVY* Detailed Via Modern Notoriety

air-jordan-v-fall-2011-preview-03.jpg

I love these! Can't wait until RD to cop my pair! I'd cop 2 pairs of this colorway, but the Limited Quai 54 V's are also releasing the same day so i'm going to have to settle for one of each! These are vey clean! I think these will sell faster then the Wolf Grey V's

air-jordan-v-fall-2011-preview-03.jpg

I love these! Can't wait until RD to cop my pair! I'd cop 2 pairs of this colorway, but the Limited Quai 54 V's are also releasing the same day so i'm going to have to settle for one of each! These are vey clean! I think these will sell faster then the Wolf Grey V's

It's a nice looking shoe. Not my cup of tea but they will definitely sell decent. Not all consumers care about og colorways. Alot of non sneaker heads will buy these up. The "average Joe" if you will. Especially because of the patent leather.

It's a nice looking shoe. Not my cup of tea but they will definitely sell decent. Not all consumers care about og colorways. Alot of non sneaker heads will buy these up. The "average Joe" if you will. Especially because of the patent leather.

saw these in person & they did not impress i might get these on a disco on rd if i cant get the quai's

saw these in person & they did not impress i might get these on a disco on rd if i cant get the quai's

As much as I hate JB's overuse of patent leather...after getting to see these in person, I like them...to each their own i guess

As much as I hate JB's overuse of patent leather...after getting to see these in person, I like them...to each their own i guess

Originally Posted by LA KB24

for those on the fence check this video out

Patent and V's just doesn't jive. The colorway isn't all that bad, but damn the PL on the toebox makes these things look like tap shoes.

lace_up_tap_shoe_white.jpg

Originally Posted by LA KB24

for those on the fence check this video out

Patent and V's just doesn't jive. The colorway isn't all that bad, but damn the PL on the toebox makes these things look like tap shoes.

lace_up_tap_shoe_white.jpg

I love th CW , but white patent leather yellows over time
frown.gif
My Jordan's usually last me 10yrs+ So these will go from white to cream by then
frown.gif

I love th CW , but white patent leather yellows over time
frown.gif
My Jordan's usually last me 10yrs+ So these will go from white to cream by then
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom