Air Jordan V 5 Retro Fire Red "Black Tongue" 8/31

EDIT

been eyeing a pair all day .. reached an agreement

scored a pair of 3M FR 5s for $178 
happy.gif
Congratz my mann.
nthat.gif

Wow....I missed the discover cashback

Those credits show up usually a few days after purchase...you go through the shop discover store

if u looking for grape v's check out these outlets!!!!

Deer Park Factory
(631) 242-3014

Chicago Premium
1 (630) 585-9568

Riverhead Factory
1 (631) 369-0706

Walked into champs today, and the lady asked if I was interested in FR5s. I was shocked, usually I have to ask like it's a back store deal.

On a side note. So much paper in the box.
View media item 5697589 sheets of large recycled tissue, and 2 sheets of letter paper.

wish they were at cali outlets.... :smh: a retro will never survive that weekend phone order rule
Yes, since they don't have the 1 pair per person rule.

I was trying to get the black/red 13s from an outlet. I called at 4PM, and the guy said he couldn't take an order until opening time the next day. He said there were about 12 pairs of my size. I felt kinda good since it was only several hours until closing time. I called the next morning and they were gone :lol:

These were at many outlets for 139
There are no outlets in my state, and i do not live near any outlets. Since outlets dont allow phone orders for pretty much 48 hrs .... its out of the question

$178 .... im happy cuz thats retail + tax in most states (add a cpl bucks) 

Yes, since they don't have the 1 pair per person rule.

I was trying to get the black/red 13s from an outlet. I called at 4PM, and the guy said he couldn't take an order until opening time the next day. He said there were about 12 pairs of my size. I felt kinda good since it was only several hours until closing time. I called the next morning and they were gone
laugh.gif
u know the workers took those hahaha .. put em up on the bay 

laugh.gif

$20 WC reward + Discover card 15%off + Ebates 5% off + free shippping = WIN!!
How do you do ebates and Discover cashback?

how long does it take for discover to credit? did it for the first time but dont see anything..
I think it's two billing cycles. I got an email about earning cashback like two weeks after my first purchase.

ight thanks, hopefully they credit my account. i used the link through their site.

Feels good to get these a week after its release and choose the best pair from their stock of my size. :smokin

No hassle. 8)

Funny to think, last time I bought a shoe in-store is when the BC 3s dropped. From the same retailer here in Manila. :lol:

How do you do ebates and Discover cashback?
Well, u just have to open the page thru both ebates and shop discover. Once u opened the page, u can close it, u don't have to leave it stay open or don't even need to use the page that got opened to do the purchase, like TLO, that's impossible to do it thru em, right? As long as u click open the site from Ebates and shop discover, they will have it on record. On ebates site, u can even track the ticket to show when and where u shop(open a page) thru em. For discover, u can give em a call to verify. So, I would get ready 15-30 mins before the shoes drop, go to both ebates and shop discover to open the desire sites. (NDC, FNL, FTL, EB, etc....), and wait for the release. That's all, and it's working.

So you're saying I don't have to make the purchase through the individual tab that either opens up for the transaction? I'm pretty sure Ebates requires you to purchase through that tab.

no i tried that and they didnt credit me at ebates. i had to report it as a missed ebate attempt...

i forget who it was but somebody told me there is an app or toolbar thingy you can download in the event of a tLO where it will automatically link you to ebates... not sure its wayyyy early in this thread like on release day...where the guy is telling me this

Back
Top Bottom